Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Large Lot of Canadian Surplus.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

Large Lot of Canadian Surplus.

We have been sorting through a few lots of Surplus clothing in the last few weeks and have come up with a rather large collection of Canadian Navy Shirts we are looking to get rid of. Each lot weighs 250-300 pounds (about 300-350 shirts). Over 70% of the shirts are in good condition and can be worn. Others can be used for wear, as rags, or even a to make a really cool fort!

We can ship by truck to your local depot, however this will run between $150 and $350.00 depending on your location. Priority will be given to local pick up.

$150.00 takes each lot OBO. Email Offers to info@frontierfirearms.ca with your name, address and phone number. First offer to buy, or highest bid by Feb 26th wins. Payment is to be made by EMT or money order.

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    i got so excited , I was thinking surplus pistols
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    No surplus guns from Canada in a very long time. I think they get fed to a smelter or sold to other countries.

so everyone knows this stuff is highly flame resistant, you can cook a piece of chicken wrapped in this stuff with an open flame and it wont burn the shirt. sure you'll burn to death, but we can reissue that shirt in no time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fraserdw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    No surplus guns from Canada in a very long time. I think they get fed to a smelter or sold to other countries.
    All firearms from police and military in Canada surplus to the needs of government are destroyed. Part of a UN treaty Mulroney signed in the late eighties.
    Recovering soldier, 34 years. For 34 years I have apparently served a tyranny, the Canadian people have my apologies. Had I only known......

"I enforced the law as written. It was not for me to determine to morality of hostage executions, confiscation of property or the deportations. It was German law and I was a German policeman." Detective Sgt Heorgen, Koln. Trial statement 1947.

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fraserdw View Post
    All firearms from police and military in Canada surplus to the needs of government are destroyed. Part of a UN treaty Mulroney signed in the late eighties.
    That's disgusting ... Breaks my little heart
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fraserdw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_red_truck View Post
    That's disgusting ... Breaks my little heart
    Even more disgusting, Canada must record tge numbers and types of firearms destroyed. Failure to report includes and if a reported gun turns upbin a war or a crime, more fines.
    Recovering soldier, 34 years. For 34 years I have apparently served a tyranny, the Canadian people have my apologies. Had I only known......

"I enforced the law as written. It was not for me to determine to morality of hostage executions, confiscation of property or the deportations. It was German law and I was a German policeman." Detective Sgt Heorgen, Koln. Trial statement 1947.

Clever wording! I fell for it too!

Quote Originally Posted by fraserdw View Post
    I've seen dealers in the USA selling RCMP issued guns, stamped RCMP and so on

CGN frequent flyer twincamharley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    I've seen dealers in the USA selling RCMP issued guns, stamped RCMP and so on
    There was thread on those last last year, and supposedly they were fakes, they were not surplus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast