Thread: LRB Parts

CGN Regular

LRB Parts

Dear Wolverine Folks,

Firstly I want to say, that I think you guys do a great job. I've done business with you several times over the last 3-4 years, and have never been disappointed. I've highly recommended you to my friends (Whether or not the cheap bastards bought anything is another story).

Nextly, onto my question

You guys will be bringing in LRB, which is great. I know you've announced plans to bring in rifles, but, what about parts?

Will there be a part catalogue? If so, will it be a complete, or partial one? I'm in need of a bolt for an M14, as well as some other things.

I understand you guys are very busy with everything going on, and our incessant "Is the 858 here yet?!" doesn't help, but anything you can let me (and by extension everyone else who might want to know this) know, I'd very much appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Cracked View Post
    Dear Wolverine Folks,

Firstly I want to say, that I think you guys do a great job. I've done business with you several times over the last 3-4 years, and have never been disappointed. I've highly recommended you to my friends (Whether or not the cheap bastards bought anything is another story).

Nextly, onto my question

You guys will be bringing in LRB, which is great. I know you've announced plans to bring in rifles, but, what about parts?

Will there be a part catalogue? If so, will it be a complete, or partial one? I'm in need of a bolt for an M14, as well as some other things.

I understand you guys are very busy with everything going on, and our incessant "Is the 858 here yet?!" doesn't help, but anything you can let me (and by extension everyone else who might want to know this) know, I'd very much appreciate it.
    Sadly there have been delays with the LRB Export agent, we are working through this and hopefully will have our first order of complete rifles shipped soon. we will then follow that up with a second order of rifles and parts. Please let Sales@wolverinesupplies.com know what you are interested in. A complete price list will be in the future.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Sadly there have been delays with the LRB Export agent, we are working through this and hopefully will have our first order of complete rifles shipped soon. we will then follow that up with a second order of rifles and parts. Please let Sales@wolverinesupplies.com know what you are interested in. A complete price list will be in the future.
    On the bright side, those of us who have yet to get off our behinds and e-mail you our parts requests still have time to do so before you get that first parts shipment put together!