Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BUDGET SHOOTER SUPPLY, Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers, Tools, Presses !!!

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    btt

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grawfr View Post
    I love the inventory, I hate not being able to use a credit card. I cannot speak for others, Henry, but that's cost you some sales.

Eventually I may screw up my courage and try another payment method, I'm not not sure how I'm protected if something goes south and I've used a direct payment.

The Hodgdon magazine on your site, is it actually the 2015 one, or the 2016 one?

Thanks.
    With Henry you have nothing to worry about. I had a mess up a while back and he made everything right.

CGN Regular
    I've been doing direct deposit with him for a few years now, placed an order with him yesterday, got shipping notice at 4:38, powder and primer arrived at noon today, 20 hours for dangerous goods and I'm 2 ferry away from him. I'm proably at about 10 orders, roughly 2 grand worth, my first and favorite place to deal with.

I love the inventory, I hate not being able to use a credit card. I cannot speak for others, Henry, but that's cost you some sales.

Eventually I may screw up my courage and try another payment method, I'm not not sure how I'm protected if something goes south and I've used a direct payment.

The Hodgdon magazine on your site, is it actually the 2015 one, or the 2016 one?

Thanks.
    Several deals done, zero issues. I would trust him with a blank cheque.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes_270 View Post
    Credit cards are a pain for small retailers, and cost them money to use. Just use an EMT. Sending an EMT is only an issue if the recipient isn't trustworthy, and that is definitely not an issue with Henry.
    You said it. Wife and I just closed our business after 5 years. We made very little money, Visa and Mastercard however made about 20,000 a year off of us.

Thanks.
    I've also dealt with him and was completely satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by 1899 View Post
    I've also dealt with him and was completely satisfied.
    The Hodgdon Magazine is the 2015 Edition

Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

btt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123