Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introducing THUNDERSHOT™ Rimfire Exploding Targets!

My range won't allow it and don't own a really large property. Unfortunately useless for me.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Not at all, just a big fan and its how I got introduced to guns in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Moparlover View Post
    all of your posts are binary related. you work for sure shot? lol
    Ding ding ding methinks
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Foofer View Post
    Not at all, just a big fan and its how I got introduced to guns in the first place
    just teasin ya.
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

Ahh man can't wait for this stuff going to be a blast! <-- haha clever I know
    "Don't you dare go running down my little town where I grew up, and I won't cuss your city lights."

Is this stuff available anywhere in Manitoba yet?

CGN frequent flyer warrenlikesboats's Avatar
    So will slow moving but larger rounds like 12ga slugs, and 9mm set this stuff off ?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s2photo View Post
    Is this stuff available anywhere in Manitoba yet?
    Thundershot Rimfire is fully authorized for manufacture but due to the events in Fort McMurray earlier this year and the high fire risk during the spring and summer, as all rimfire-sensitive compositions pose a greater fire hazard we felt the prudent and responsible thing to do was delay their release until the dry season was over. The big picture was far too important to us to worry about immediate sales. We had planned to announce the decision publicly but felt it wasn't necessary to cause alarm with respect to all binary targets.

In the meantime we took advantage of the delay to partner with a new bottle manufacturer based in Canada and had a custom mold made especially for Thundershot and Thundershot Rimfire containers. This maintains our commitment to keeping as much of our business within Canada as possible. We are currently gearing up for the first production run of Rimfire which will be available a bit later this year.

In the interim make sure to check out the Thundershot For A Year Sweepstakes we're running with over $8,000 in prizes! We're proud to support ALL of our dealers across Canada with this amazing promotion so check in with your nearest retailer!

Quote Originally Posted by warrenlikesboats View Post
    So will slow moving but larger rounds like 12ga slugs, and 9mm set this stuff off ?
    Yes they will. The minimum impact velocity is approximately 850-900 fps; we've been able to detonate them at 100 meters with .22 subsonic LRN and even high velocity .22 short!

CGN frequent flyer
    my google-fu failed me where is the msds on this stuff?
    "Nah, I don't like guns, they're dangerous" - Tommy Lynn Sells
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stray03 View Post
    my google-fu failed me where is the msds on this stuff?
    Pursuant to Section 12(j) of the Hazardous Products Act explosives do not require an MSDS. If you have specific health or safety concerns please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast