Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mother of God! The Rings are here!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by r.j.medals2 View Post
    I was also looking for a quality set of 1 in rings
    I ordered the ones from brownells, They make some that are very similar ( I doubt that they are as good ) rings in 1 inch in 1.125 height to clear my bell. They should be here next week will post some pics when I get them.

But Warner makes nice ones and I happen to have some for sale on the EE :-) You could save shipping... lol...

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    I love my ATRS rings

Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR101CA View Post
    As if the ATRS logo on them wasn't enough....made and sold by ATRS.
    No need to be rude, not everyone knows what ATRS stands for or that they have their own store, he may not have noticed who's forum this thread is in.

Didn't this whole country (even Toronto) used to be known for politeness ?
    It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    Maybe if you looked at who's forum this thread is in.... Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply.
    Looks like someone needs a cup of coffee before logging onto CGN, if you feel the need to be snippy when answering a question maybe you should let someone else answer it. This thread showed up in the new threads when I logged on to CGN, I didn't immediately think about what forum it was in, it could have easily been in the general optics forum.

I'm not an old geezer, but the internet seems to make people feel entitled to be rude and I find it deplorable.
    It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaBoy View Post
    No need to be rude, not everyone knows what ATRS stands for or that they have their own store, he may not have noticed who's forum this thread is in.

Let's hope our reputation as being polite hasn't fallen to a past tense permanently; as it is a very good thing to be recognized for good manners.

Looks like someone needs a cup of coffee before logging onto CGN, if you feel the need to be snippy when answering a question maybe you should let someone else answer it. This thread showed up in the new threads when I logged on to CGN, I didn't immediately think about what forum it was in, it could have easily been in the general optics forum.

I'm not an old geezer, but the internet seems to make people feel entitled to be rude and I find it deplorable.

You make good points CanadaBoy I never know who's forum I'm in until people make mention of it, as you state I always start my CGN day in 'New Threads'. It seems many turn into internet tough guys when veiled in the anonymity that a computer offers, although CGN is better then most internet locals I visit.

The potential for being less then courteous does seem to be more easily attained when communicating via text, although it only takes a little positive thought before hitting the send key to correct our ways. It must have something to do with the complete lack of human contact that leaves us all in danger of being less then polite or well mannered with our fellow shooters...

I find the thought of adding a touch of humour to a response in these situations of offering advice etc. go's a long way in managing any potential lack of positive feelings one may have at that time (as they undoubtedly have no relation to the individual be posted to).

Of course keeping a positive attitude is key, however not always possible for everyone all the time and maybe that is another part of the equation as a computer is available 24/7 even if a positive attitude is not.

Okay sorry for all that, but it's not a total thread de-rail.

Now regarding the awesomeness that is ATRS: my first purchase from them was a set of their skookum 30mm alloy rings and I tell you, from the moment I first saw them I knew it was going to be a tough call mounting them on my rifle.

Why, well because they are so beautifully built and meticulously machined of course, I was tempted to offer them up as a piece of jewellery to be hung around my wife's neck. Had I been willing to share them she'd be wearing them now.

Cheers D
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar

You surely must have heard of Google. Yes I did call you surely...
    My tolerance for laziness isn't what it used to be, but I honestly didn't think I was being rude. It used to be that people would try to search before asking a question with an obvious answer.
    http://ca.lmgtfy.com/?q=ATRS
    Funny enough it's the first that comes up.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    That's strange, as we manufacture them about 40 yards from my desk. If you ever see our ATRS products out of stock, give us a call and we'll see what's going on.
    Your website indicates that the 30mm Low have been out of stock for two weeks running. I have to call to let you know?
    Andy

Since 1958

I've got them on my Savage 110ba, and I love them!!Alberta Tactical well done!Built by,designed by,conceived by,I don't care, good job!!!

i've just received mine today, simply outstanding quality for the price. Great job ATRS!

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    I just received my 34mm rings for my Sightron SVSS and love them. That makes 3 pairs now. Outstanding quality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123