Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with order, and awful customer service since.

CGN Regular

Problem with order, and awful customer service since.

I hate to take my dirty laundry to the internet, but I've given these guys tonnes of opportunities to make it right.

Way back in early Jan, I purchased a Tavor from these guys, it was on sale and they also had a free shipping special going on. I called in and talked to them about it, and decided to buy it. I was told it would be easier if I purchased it over the phone as the guy that deals with web order was out of the store for a week, and if anyone purchased it over the phone before then, I would lose out. Okay, sounds good to me, we do up the deal over the phone.

A couple days pass by and the gun shows up. However they charged me full price, not the sale price. I call in and let them know, no problem it will be handled once the guy is back from vacation next week. I wait a couple weeks, still no refund on my visa, so I call the up again. They tell me that a cheque will be on the way.

Long story shot, I've called at least 4 times always to be told a cheque would be mailed out. It is now almost 2 full months later and I'm still dealing with this mess.

I'm hopeful that they will see this and finally rectify the situation, because they have already been a nightmare to deal with.

You dont mention which company, unless it was edited out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by va2ir View Post
    Look what forum this is posted in....
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

What was the sale price?

look at the forum you are in

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    i always finalise sales over e-mail or online so I have a paper trail to back up my statements if needed.
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by HighTeckRedNeck View Post
    I hate to take my dirty laundry to the internet, but I've given these guys tonnes of opportunities to make it right.

Way back in early Jan, I purchased a Tavor from these guys, it was on sale and they also had a free shipping special going on. I called in and talked to them about it, and decided to buy it. I was told it would be easier if I purchased it over the phone as the guy that deals with web order was out of the store for a week, and if anyone purchased it over the phone before then, I would lose out. Okay, sounds good to me, we do up the deal over the phone.

A couple days pass by and the gun shows up. However they charged me full price, not the sale price. I call in and let them know, no problem it will be handled once the guy is back from vacation next week. I wait a couple weeks, still no refund on my visa, so I call the up again. They tell me that a cheque will be on the way.

Long story shot, I've called at least 4 times always to be told a cheque would be mailed out. It is now almost 2 full months later and I'm still dealing with this mess.

I'm hopeful that they will see this and finally rectify the situation, because they have already been a nightmare to deal with.
    that is horrible customer service

CGN Regular
    Heeeeeeerrrrrp deeeerrrrrrp

The cheques in the mail , the dog ate my homework , my passport in my other pair of pants ....... Really guys ? Bull####ting just digs the hole deeper . Nobody minds a honest mistake but making someone wait 8 weeks is not cool .
    I was addicted to the hokey pokey , but I turned myself about .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Why would they be sending you a cheque if you paid by Visa. It would take them just a few key strokes to credit your Visa. Something fishy here
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast