Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bought a Gun at Tradex

Bought a Gun at Tradex

Been looking at their stock and liked what I saw. Bought a Zastava full stock model. Paid for it on February 24 at 9am eastern time but received no tracking number to track the freight. Checked with tradex today on Feb 1 and found out my rifle sat for 5 days before a shipping label was created. No big deal but their competition ship the very same day the goods are paid for and a shipping tracking number is emailed to me on the very same day. Good products but poor shipping they need to fix that or their bottom line will suffer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    Sounds like they were busy - I've always found Tradeex does way more than everyone else out there - answers messages quickly and in depth, tracks down items not in stock and generally go way further than one could ever hope for in a retail experience. Knowing them they'll probably just read this and ship faster in the future.

Most time they have always shipped real fast to me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Well having bought from almost half of all sponcers on here I will say that this can be a common tread wen things get busy, staff on vacation or events like shot show roll around. I will say this is not a common thing for tradex from past dealings. The 3 times I orderd shipping was fast.

Just placed an order with them yesterday morning, items were packed and shipped (along with email notification) by early afternoon.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

I would say that is highly unusual for them. The shipping and service is second to none usually.

That is what anyone that orders online these days expect. But it has to happen 100% of the time. Not 99.9% which is not good enough.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Very good people to deal with.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

Re-read your post OP , they were 23 days earlier than the order, they must have read your mind lol. That's service. Lol
    Joking of course , I know you must have meant different date.

My last order from Tradeex was placed on the 23rd of Feb and I received at my doorstep on the 25th, my experience they have been very fast.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast