Thread: 2 X March Hical.ca SKS Peep Sight SpecialS!

2 X March Hical.ca SKS Peep Sight SpecialS!

Due to their popularity & great feedback we have been getting, We are having our March Hical.ca SKS Peep Sight Specials so you can finally upgrade your stock sights!

The Two March deals for the peep sights are:

DEAL #1- Bring your SKS or CZ/VZ/CSA to the store, buy our awesome peep sight for $69 & we will remove the old sight, install our peep & bore sight your rifle for free!

DEAL #2 For those of you not local, or even if you are, Buy our Hical.ca SKS peep sight, a Tech thin target post & the SKS sight tool for only $99! Click HERE.

+

+

COMBO FOR ALL 3 ITEMS $99
    Last edited by hical.ca; 03-02-2016 at 03:17 PM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Sweet deal, just in time for my birthday!

Deal # 1 has no price , is it the same ? Cause deal 2 seems like you get a lot more , local or not ( I am ) . Looks Good though I might have to come visit you guys again !
    I was addicted to the hokey pokey , but I turned myself about .

Fixed it, buy the peep sight for $69, get free install & boresighting, see you soon!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

This deal is good for all of March, we want to get more of our peep sights out there so everyone can see the huge improvements over the factory sights.

Still lots of combos left, only 2 more weeks.....

Just order mine a few days ago, just waiting for you guys to ship em out to me here in Alberta ! I'm pumped ! Good deal!
    "Don't you dare go running down my little town where I grew up, and I won't cuss your city lights."

What is the regular price of the rear peep? $69.99?

Yes, $69 for just the sight.