Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: So let me tell ya about marstar...

Quote Originally Posted by 89crxtech View Post
    was this the hirtenberger 7.62x51?
    +1 ?
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

This has been my experience as well! Great customer service after the sale! They are also one of the handful of business's that get some really great and different things in stock!

I love the hirtenberger ammo! Great stuff! I always think of the soldiers that used it as unleashing a little Hurtin'berger on their enemies!!! Haha

Ian

Would you be able to post pictures of the corrosion that was on the ammo? It would be much appreciated by myself and probably others.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tlsdad View Post
    Made a substantial ammo purchase from Marstar in January of this year. Sat in my reload room for a month before i opened the crate to head to the range. Unfortunately found some significant corrosion which caused me concern. Sent a message to Marstar with details of my purchase and some photos. Customer Service got back to me and has arranged for me to return full crate of ammo....all expenses paid.....with shipment to be fully replaced. So often one reads horror stories here. How nice it is to deal with a business like this. Quality folks....quality business. Would never hesitate to do business with these folks again. WELL DONE MARSTAR!!!!
    Everything Is For Sale, It Just Depends How Much You Want To Spend

Quote Originally Posted by freezer filler View Post
    Nice, Marstar woes usually come with happy endings.
    And who dosen't like happy endings......

BANNED
    I have no record of a sale to a customer named tlsdad.

But seriously, glad it worked out for you.

CGN Regular
    Other than the odd forum banter with John....... I have also had great communication and service with Marstars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    I have no record of a sale to a customer named tlsdad.

But seriously, glad it worked out for you.
    ????

BANNED
    When Marstar gets a complaint, the owner comes on and says "I have no record of a sale to [username]"...and he always types in bold. Because he's...unique.

FF

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    My very first online ammo order was through Marstar for a crate of 7.62x39. The two sardine cans were quite corroded with a few holes actually in them from the corrosion. Being my first internet order I panicked a bit and called them up and told them about the situation. They asked if I could email a couple pictures, and if I had opened the tins. I sent the pics and said I only opened the wooden crate. The next day I was told another crate was on the way free of charge, and to just keep the original crate!!! I don't think I've ever had service like that from any business in my life!

I actually felt a little guilty as the next summer I finally broke into the first crate and there were only maybe 20 rounds that had some form of corrosion on them, the rest were fine. You would have guessed a lot more would have been damaged judging by the outside of the tins. The second crate was corrosion free! Ever since then I've been recommending Marstar to anyone and everyone!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast