Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: So let me tell ya about marstar...

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    When Marstar gets a complaint, the owner comes on and says "I have no record of a sale to [username]"...and he always types in bold. Because he's...unique.

FF
    Ahhhh. Well their response to me was prrofessional and appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Plinker View Post
    My very first online ammo order was through Marstar for a crate of 7.62x39. The two sardine cans were quite corroded with a few holes actually in them from the corrosion. Being my first internet order I panicked a bit and called them up and told them about the situation. They asked if I could email a couple pictures, and if I had opened the tins. I sent the pics and said I only opened the wooden crate. The next day I was told another crate was on the way free of charge, and to just keep the original crate!!! I don't think I've ever had service like that from any business in my life!

I actually felt a little guilty as the next summer I finally broke into the first crate and there were only maybe 20 rounds that had some form of corrosion on them, the rest were fine. You would have guessed a lot more would have been damaged judging by the outside of the tins. The second crate was corrosion free! Ever since then I've been recommending Marstar to anyone and everyone!
    Ya its always astonished me, particularily in these time of instant communication, like this forum, that some businesses just dont get it. Thats why i always try to insure that the businesses with good customer relations and practices are recognized. Consumers now have the ability to pass on the good news....and imform regarding the bad.

I have no record of any purchases at Marstar
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post

I love the hirtenberger ammo! Great stuff! I always think of the soldiers that used it as unleashing a little Hurtin'berger on their enemies!!! Haha

Ian
    Delicious looking, but laced with e-coli
    Parcels are sent via Canada Post and include $100 insurance and signature required. Extra insurance is available at extra cost to you per Canada Post $2.20 per $100 optional.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Corrosion is why I unpack all my ammo to check and drop it into other containers to store. Plus the surplus #### could use a tumble before storage.

CGN frequent flyer
    Live ammo in an tumble ?!

Is it safe ?!

Quote Originally Posted by duff350 View Post
    live ammo in an tumble ?!

Is it safe ?!
    will it blend?

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBaconPancakes View Post
    Corrosion is why I unpack all my ammo to check and drop it into other containers to store. Plus the surplus #### could use a tumble before storage.
    Ya good point. Will certainly do so in future. Never encountered this before. VERY surprised as so well packaged.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBaconPancakes View Post
    I hate to rain on your parade, tumbling loaded ammo is a very BAD idea.
    Depending on the type of powder can cause the granules to break up, smaller granules mean faster burning
    faster burning can cause major pressure increases.
    John

I hope they can get revolvers other than semi.