Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: So let me tell ya about marstar...

Quote Originally Posted by carlo81 View Post
    and who dosen't like happy endings......
    ha!

Quote Originally Posted by alkali_feldspar View Post
    I've never had any luck with Marstar. Maybe they're changing?
    Wow...really?? So youve had a number of bad experiences???

Well, I haven't gotten my musket yet, but I must say that the service was extremely good! I have this view though because of the poor service I got from Shooters Choice. I had first gotten in contact with Shooters Choice in regards to a musket. They gave me the price, which was significantly lower than any other place in Canada. I waited a week on them, calling three times to basically beg them to follow up on their e-mails. Anyhow, after a few more days, a friend of mine told me to try Marstar. I asked if they'd price match, which they did. They answered my four e-mails within in the day, answered all questions. Today I just got the e-mail that the musket has shipped.

Looks like I'll probably be dealing with them if I'm buying outside of Manitoba. However, haven't gotten the package yet, but I have no reason to doubt its contents.

I regularly order mags from Marstar, always great service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Never had anything but 100% good times with Marstar. A+
    I read every dealer horror story on this site with a whole shaker of salt after seeing people who publicly shame dealers because their AR comes in the mail with a dust fingerprint inside the mag well or something.
    Also makes you wonder how these same people initially engaged the dealer. Probably with the same over the top attitude that compels them to post their small life problems on the internet.
    Then they wonder why they have a hard time getting customer service....
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

Ordered a m48 vg plus,rifle came and it had a rusty sewer pipe bore.one phone call shipped it back got a beautifull m48 shipped back.no problem,I feel I was done right by.

BANNED
    Most of the complaints I have read about are about dealers springing "no refunds or exchanges" policies that weren't explained before money changed hands, or pawning DOA/damaged product off on mail-order customers who held up their end of the bargain by sending fully functional cash only to receive non-functional product.

Don't know how the customer's attitude has anything to do with that...

FF

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    Never had anything but 100% good times with Marstar. A+
    I read every dealer horror story on this site with a whole shaker of salt after seeing people who publicly shame dealers because their AR comes in the mail with a dust fingerprint inside the mag well or something.
    Also makes you wonder how these same people initially engaged the dealer. Probably with the same over the top attitude that compels them to post their small life problems on the internet.
    Then they wonder why they have a hard time getting customer service....

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Most of the complaints I have read about are about dealers springing "no refunds or exchanges" policies that weren't explained before money changed hands, or pawning DOA/damaged product off on mail-order customers who held up their end of the bargain by sending fully functional cash only to receive non-functional product.

Don't know how the customer's attitude has anything to do with that...

FF
    I would appreciate it if you made it clear that you are NOT discussing Marstar here....Our refund and warranty policy is clear and printed
    on the back of every invoice....
    John

BANNED
    I didn't mention Marstar and I didn't imply it. Having said that, printing conditions on the back of an invoice the consumer gets AFTER the payment changes hands is exactly what I am talking about. That being said, many of your customers state that you take care of your customers.

FF

Expired Business
    Our ironclad warranty is also listed on the website:

https://www.marstar.ca/html/ironclad.html