Thread: Easter sale - The Shooting Edge

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Maybe....... ;-)
    See you there.
    sic semper tyrannis

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfx123 View Post
    So I have not been down to this sale as I just moved here last year. Are the lines big? Is it a grab a cup of coffee type wait or grab a chair for a cpl hrs wait? Just curious wife will be with me and oh yes we are making the trip down because she is standing in a wedding and needs a dress. Which makes me think she's just gonna have to wait as long as it takes for me lol. Just curious about crowds, best time to show and if I should just make the trip alone Sunday
    There will be NO waiting in lines:

We are blocking off the parking lot in front of us and having the cadets set up to sell coffee, sausages and stuff as a fundraiser for their corp.

Starting between 6 and 7am, I will be there handing out numbered tickets at the front door. These tickets will determine the order of entry.... yes we will have two colours to differentiate between members and non-members. Once you have your ticket, feel free to wander around, visit the market next door, sleep in your car, etc... I will then form people up according to ticket numbers and start letting people in at 9am....

Very civilized and low stress.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I don't think so,,,,u r supposed to be at work that day!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    See you there.
    "Na množství nehleďte"

CGN frequent flyer NZClaybuster's Avatar
    Yup... Especially on Saturday.
    So two trips to Calgary then...
    Check out the Canadian National Sporting Clays Association
    http://www.cnsca.ca/

CGN frequent flyer
    There will be NO waiting in lines:

We are blocking off the parking lot in front of us and having the cadets set up to sell coffee, sausages and stuff as a fundraiser for their corp.

Starting between 6 and 7am, I will be there handing out numbered tickets at the front door. These tickets will determine the order of entry.... yes we will have two colours to differentiate between members and non-members. Once you have your ticket, feel free to wander around, visit the market next door, sleep in your car, etc... I will then form people up according to ticket numbers and start letting people in at 9am....

Very civilized and low stress.

JR
    Thanks for reply. I like civilized and low stress. Can't wait

As odd as it is I kind of liked the lines, got to meet other members that you never got to see talk to them it was fun for me but cold doesn't bother me at all either.
    If only war was waged with hockey sticks and pucks, I would be whirlwind of destruction

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cndrussty View Post
    As odd as it is I kind of liked the lines, got to meet other members that you never got to see talk to them it was fun for me but cold doesn't bother me at all either.
    I think the interaction will actually be better as teh group will still be contained. Becaue of teh potential for crappy weather, I have also ordered some tent-age.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I think the interaction will actually be better as teh group will still be contained. Becaue of teh potential for crappy weather, I have also ordered some tent-age.
    This is starting to sound like it'll be a good time, especially if you dress appropriately for the weather. Really looking forward to it.

Now, where is the sales flyer? I need to know what's going to be on my list.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTarget View Post
    This is starting to sound like it'll be a good time, especially if you dress appropriately for the weather. Really looking forward to it.

Now, where is the sales flyer? I need to know what's going to be on my list.
    And how many organs ill need to sell prior

Sorry I don't remember. Is this Friday or Saturday? I assume we'll see an official ad next week with deals, etc? Thanks! Will be there!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013