Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Utas xtr 12

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Bummer it's not NR! Fantastic looking shotgun!
    |CCFR|

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    too bad it not nr .... it one of the best looking magfed shotgun
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

Uber Super GunNutz YouAreInOilCountry's Avatar
    Unreal, it's restricted... OK, I get it. .. AR 10.

I was going to return my unfired Alpha Arms mag fed semi until I read the Utas XTR is restricted.

I know the Canadian market is tiny... but how difficult would it be for UTAS to make the XTR Canadian compliant?
    "It's like, at the end there is this surprise quiz. Am I proud of me? I gave my life to become this person I am right now. Was it worth what I paid?" - Richard Bach

Reality doesn’t care what is on social media.

@traviskay: @rcmpgrcpolice William Etter, Chief Firearms Technologist. Your assessment of UTAS XTR-12 is astoundingly ignorant. #nfa #ccsa #ccrf

That was my tweet a little earlier. I read through the locked thread where Wolverine posted the response letter from the Lab. Now, Mr. Etter is wrong, on every single point. Is this how the lab works? Seriously, and referencing a youtube video, OMG.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Un-freaking-believable

CGN Regular
    Any chance of getting a short barrelled version? If it is going to be restricted, you might as well have a short barrel.

Actually i think his assessment it left to interpretation. Not knowing what wolverine sent in for documentation aside, i think there room here for another application or appeal if his points of reference can be contradicted or disproven.

His response i thought was quite clear that he feels there isn't enough documentation regarding the firearm and its function. Hence referencing only a few videos

I personally bought one from wolverine and hope they work on an appeal but with all due respect TRAVIS KAY, id like to see your distain/frustration channeled into a professional letter pointing out and contradicting his points that you say are all inaccurate/ignorant and work towards an appeal

I'm a big fan of action instead of flaming people or calling out a police officer/public servant publicly for doing his job with little to show in support of your claims.

Im personally hoping to help in a appeal but clearly somethings missing here especially since other carbine ar type shotguns have been allowed.

Hashtags aside i feel this is what gives responsible gun owners a poor view from the general public. Write a letter, be proactive.

Also not knowing a lot except basic with ar's etc id like learn as well what's ignorant or inaccurate.

Expired Industry Member
    Last edited by Gravel Agency; 09-09-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Ditto
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

hi,
    would you guys be able to give us an ETA on these?
    I've been looking everywhere, and cant find anything as if, this one was dead before it made to Canada.
    please tell us what you know.