Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PAL Hurdles

Good luck.... start thinking about storage and safes. Last thing you need is for your brother to have access to your firearms.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

it all sounds bad. *facepalm... If you had all the details youd snort and roll your eyes but youd know my brother isnt some violent thug gangsta wanna be. hes had like 2 fights in his life. some goes for me.

Ive got a house and a fiancé. I live out of town. Im not worried about him taking them. He wouldnt even know how to use one. Ive got a baby on the way so Ive got safety on my mind. Im planning to lock up my ammo in a lockbox and it will be hidden and my firearm will be displayed in the den in a sweet acrylic case mounted on the wall and a 1/4 inch steel cable through the action and embedded in concrete.

If you, by bad luck did not get your rpal/pal, I think you can still get your hunters license and still go hunting with your uncle using his firearms.

Best of luck anyway

good news fellas. My application has been approved and my pal is in the mail. whole process took 28 days exactly from the day they recieved it.

Unless you are charged, have charges pending, or perhaps living with someone with a serious criminal record you should get your license...

I had a few too many pops one nigh and the police talked with me too. It was NBD and honestly it was kinda part of growing up in a small town in the 90's.

You move on, finish schooling, get a job etc etc... just life. I think the vast majority of ppl had one too many beers once or twice too. Key thing is that is something that happens a few times when you are young. Then maybe it happens in your house new years eve and once at the cottage every summer... maybe thats just me.

Anyway, good luck and welcome to CGN.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123