Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Derya MK 10 Review video!!

Great and hilarious video. Nice job Steve! Cant wait for the next one.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013

CGN frequent flyer
    My business is producing video and television for broadcast all over the world.

Let me say, THAT was a great firearm review video. Like... really good. I hope that means something coming from me because I actually have alot to compare it to.

I also very much appreciate that despite this being a firearm you sell... you didnt just whore it out with nothing but positives. A review and reviewer's credibility hangs entirely on the BAD stuff that is said. Even after hearing some of the bad, this review made me want one and I seriously think I'm going to buy one when my tax return comes in. Sounds like with a few hundred rounds it loosens up and can cycle target loads. But either way, its just a super cool gun.

Thanks so much for this. I enjoyed it.

great review.

i was really interested in this gun when i first heard about it, but the magazine issue and the light loads for skeet shooting might just be a deal breaker for me

Great review

PROUD MEMBER OF I.U.O.E. local 793

Wow. Dope review. Informative and Entertaining...Thanks

The mag problem is not good at all , the light loads don't bother me as I'd be using slugs and like others have guessed or ascertained I think after a few hundred rounds it will loosen up . Great review though you guys are hilarious! And a honest review goes along way with most of us here . I'm hoping somebody (derya) comes up with a fix for the mag because I really want one of these , thanks guys look forward to your next one :-)
    I was addicted to the hokey pokey , but I turned myself about .

cool video, love the format, shame a gun that cost that much does not work well.
    ive shot 3 other brands of this type of gun, them cycle light load and none of them have the mag issue.
    maybe a design issue.
    But it sure is sexy looking
    bbb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm still interested to see after 500 slug and 00 loads how it will cycle trap loads. Already have one on the way but I am determined to turn this into a Duck gun!!! Also first company to get in extra 2rd mags gets my $$$ already have 5xtra 5rnders to make 7 total (3 gun and milk jug fun). My wife also decided it was time to buy all new cooking pans. She could not understand my excitement. Until she hears the loud bang on a slug flying down range and her seeing what I did to the old pans with the Derya mk10.

Great video, glad to FINALLY see a Canadian video review. Non of these issues look any diffrent than most semi shotguns in general designed to cycle heavy loads! Least it's only a 1000$ toy instead of 2200$ Right?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bradmclean's Avatar
    i wonder if temperature affects it.been 10 above celsius whenever i went out.that said i wouldn`t take a plastic one for free
    leave no can standing

Great review, and funny as hell. Thanks for being honest and not just going straight for the sales pitch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast