Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10mm Takedown Carbines!

I doubt you would be able to do it with 231. The pressure would be way to high for too long.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    Is there a replacement 40S&W barrel available that thread on this 10mm rifle?
    The idea behind this is being able to use my 1911 40SW long reloads.

Like my long rounds do not fit a G22 magazine, but fit a G20 mag and function well with the lonewolf G20 10mm to 40SW barrel.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    These carbines are designed to run the 10mm cartridge, heavier buffers & very well built, there is no issues! The first shipment of carbines have arrived & will be shipping out right away to the first of our preorder clients, you would have already got an Email to purchase. If you have not got an email, you will be on our next shipment 4-6 weeks. If you have not got an email sent to us, go ahead to ensure getting one of these great Carbines!

So from the pic am I to understand coloured 10mm models are coming in?

I have a 1X Leupold Prismatic red lighted reticle scope that would get mounted.
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Ding ding. I would do this too. Lots of people load 40 long.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post

Like my long rounds do not fit a G22 magazine, but fit a G20 mag and function well with the lonewolf G20 10mm to 40SW barrel.
    Merchant of Mass Murder

Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post

Yes, we can get the .40 barrels, PM us & we can put one on the next order....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    So from the pic am I to understand coloured 10mm models are coming in?

I have a 1X Leupold Prismatic red lighted reticle scope that would get mounted.
    That is MY 10mm from this first run, i wanted something different......We will be bringing in coloured models & a special Hical.ca version as well.....All the ones from this batch have been shipped out, next run is 4-6 weeks! Drop a line to hical@shaw.ca to be on the notification list.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    400 corbon would be an awesome cliber in this aswell
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

We will stick to more popular calibers right now, but maybe in the future!

I had some FTF/FTE/stovepipe issues with my 9mm, but I changed the extractor to the newer version and purchased genuine Glock mag's. Now it runs very well. I put a Barska SWAT on it and everybody just loves this thing.

It's nice feature that you can switch the ejection from right to left. To bad they don't have the ability to move the charging handle to the left side. I do want one of these... some day.

"Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean