Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting a Server Error trying to make a purchase

Quote Originally Posted by jperos View Post
    I actually haven't been able to even log on to your website from my desktop for the past several weeks. I keep getting an error message " Secure Connection Failed. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. "
    Make sure your date and time is correctly on your computer. and as well as any antivirus or anti-malware software turned off to test. see if that helps. also try Internet Explorer and if thats your main browser get rid of it. Its a POS. Try chrome or firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    If you had taken the time to go back through some threads you will see that we are in the process of rebuilding the website, which was something we hadn't planned on doing and to say that there have been snags is an understatement. It is improving and we know it has more to go. We do take emails and calls as well so we can help you out.
    fair enough.

Thanks.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrome View Post
    Make sure your date and time is correctly on your computer. and as well as any antivirus or anti-malware software turned off to test. see if that helps. also try Internet Explorer and if thats your main browser get rid of it. Its a POS. Try chrome or firefox.
    I'm using Firefox and my date and time is correct. Not sure what the problem is. I was able to access the website before but not recently.
    In Glock We Trust

Hi Guys,
    If you are having issues logging into your account please email me with the account that you used to sign up. ie if you used myname@email.com for your user name, send the email from that account. I would like to check the back end and find out why this is happening. There may be a conflict between old and new profiles. My email is ryan@wolverinesupplies.com
    Thanks

Hi Everyone. Looks like we got this bug worked out. Please let me know if you have any more trouble.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    Hi Everyone. Looks like we got this bug worked out. Please let me know if you have any more trouble.
    Hi. Still can't access your website. I keep getting an error message. I have no problem accessing any other sponsors website.
    In Glock We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by jperos View Post
    Hi. Still can't access your website. I keep getting an error message. I have no problem accessing any other sponsors website.
    It helps if you can post the error message in it's entirety.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hbean View Post
    It helps if you can post the error message in it's entirety.
    I did on post 10.
    In Glock We Trust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12