Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting a Server Error trying to make a purchase

Getting a Server Error trying to make a purchase

Trying to place an order today and I keep on getting this with both IE 11 and Google Chrome :

Server Error in '/' Application.

Type 'Wolverine.Extensions.accpac62.ICX_Item' in Assembly 'Wolverine, Version=7.3.5610.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationExceptio n: Type 'Wolverine.Extensions.accpac62.ICX_Item' in Assembly 'Wolverine, Version=7.3.5610.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SerializationException: Type 'Wolverine.Extensions.accpac62.ICX_Item' in Assembly 'Wolverine, Version=7.3.5610.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable.]
    System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices.Int ernalGetSerializableMembers(RuntimeType type) +14052545
    System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices.Get SerializableMembers(Type type, StreamingContext context) +408
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Wri teObjectInfo.InitMemberInfo() +420
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Wri teObjectInfo.InitSerialize(Object obj, ISurrogateSelector surrogateSelector, StreamingContext context, SerObjectInfoInit serObjectInfoInit, IFormatterConverter converter, ObjectWriter objectWriter, SerializationBinder binder) +532
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Obj ectWriter.Write(WriteObjectInfo objectInfo, NameInfo memberNameInfo, NameInfo typeNameInfo) +969
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Obj ectWriter.Serialize(Object graph, Header[] inHeaders, __BinaryWriter serWriter, Boolean fCheck) +633
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Bin aryFormatter.Serialize(Stream serializationStream, Object graph, Header[] headers, Boolean fCheck) +322
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.Bin aryFormatter.Serialize(Stream serializationStream, Object graph) +17
    Iciniti.Store.SavedCartManager.SerializeCart(IC_Ca rt cart) +190
    Iciniti.Store.SavedCartManager.AutoSaveCart(IC_Car t cart, String userId) +639
    Iciniti.Store.HttpStoreModule.context_PostRequestH andlerExecute(Object sender, EventArgs e) +808
    System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpA pplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +92
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +165

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34274

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    had that Yesterday, cleared my cookies and history and I was GTG

I had the same thing, I just did a manual check out instead of logging in to my account which is when I kept getting the error.

CGN Regular
    Same here. Can't log in either.
    In Glock We Trust

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    our webpage company has been updating some files etc and I think that may be what is happening, just check back in a little bit. We do apologize for any inconvenience as I know how frustrating it can be.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

emailed with my purchase request, hopefully I get it before someone else scoop it

Quote Originally Posted by Outcold View Post
    I had the same thing, I just did a manual check out instead of logging in to my account which is when I kept getting the error.
    Same for me. I was able to place my order as long as I didn't login.

They really need to revamp their website. It's very clumsy and glitchy. Not a lot of content either. missing photos and such. I would like to shop there and support a local store but it suffers from the same thing a lot of gun and sporting sites suffer from. Just not with the times. IMO.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrome View Post
    They really need to revamp their website. It's very clumsy and glitchy. Not a lot of content either. missing photos and such. I would like to shop there and support a local store but it suffers from the same thing a lot of gun and sporting sites suffer from. Just not with the times. IMO.
    If you had taken the time to go back through some threads you will see that we are in the process of rebuilding the website, which was something we hadn't planned on doing and to say that there have been snags is an understatement. It is improving and we know it has more to go. We do take emails and calls as well so we can help you out.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Regular
    I actually haven't been able to even log on to your website from my desktop for the past several weeks. I keep getting an error message " Secure Connection Failed. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. "
    In Glock We Trust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast