Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Savage Target Rifles.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 08-31-2016 at 08:24 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Forget Target, one of those Stealths might just be a new hunting rifle ; )

Will extra mags be available/what type of mags fit the .308 if you tell me Pmag and I could get 10 rounder pistol mags for it... Take my $$$ now.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Foxer2373; 03-14-2016 at 02:31 PM.

Well those are pretty damn cool! A bit of response from Savage towards the RPR perhaps??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    110BA stealth is very interesting at that price point, looks pretty light to! One would just need to change the butt and your all set! It looks like mdt mags? And the stock looks like a mdt lss ish? Could it be made by mdt for savage? It looks almos5 the same but with external cosmetic differences, perhaps to not be the same gun as mossberg sell with the lss?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    110BA stealth is very interesting at that price point, looks pretty light to! One would just need to change the butt and your all set! It looks like mdt mags? And the stock looks like a mdt lss ish? Could it be made by mdt for savage? It looks almos5 the same but with external cosmetic differences, perhaps to not be the same gun as mossberg sell with the lss?
    Just looked it up (not even on Savages website yet). MDT custom made the chassi for Savage. Still interested and if I hadn't just moved from Alberta the land of open fields to Onterio the land of 200yards if your lucky lol. I'd seriously look at the 338 Lapua at that price.

The Internet (never lies) says it's a standard milspec buffer tube. Personally I really like the Fab defense stocks, I'd atleast try it before bothering a switch.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Is it just me or is Canada jumping ahead wen it comes to precision rifle chassis!

Remington 700 tactical chassie(MDT), Mossberg mvp-lc(MDT) , Cadex complete rifle hitting the stores and now Savage 10 and 110 stealth ( MDT?) Add to that PGW, ATR and Tangent Teta long range scope!

Very interesting times.

BANNED
    Very interesting. I would say this is definitely a response to the RPR. The precision rig has a lot of similarities to the XLR chassis.

I've found Savage rifles are pretty tight out of the box already, so throw it into any decent chassis and you have yourself a pretty nice rig. I can see this being a pretty convenient option for those that want the same features right out of the box from the factory (just like the RPR).

Good times

anyone knows barrel twist rate & mag capacity on these? any alternate mag choice? (beside single load)
    would like to see longer barrel being offered, esp in 308Win
    LH option would be nice

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    no .223 love? 9 twist med/heavy/varmint profile barrel?
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Quote Originally Posted by o_O View Post
    anyone knows barrel twist rate & mag capacity on these? any alternate mag choice? (beside single load)
    would like to see longer barrel being offered, esp in 308Win
    LH option would be nice
    These will take AI type mags.
    Religion is the most destructive of all of mankinds inventions~

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast