Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Supplies Strips........................................the 15SA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    The uv light reacts to the dye, and the camera and rhe florescent lights. I think they are florescent lights haha
    Love the videos, I'm interested in the semi auto shotguns
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

CGN Regular
    Just be glad you weren't wearing a red shirt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Interesting videos. In the future I suggest doing the video zoomed in more of the time and perhaps the one doing the field striping not wear a dark shirt. That dark shirt makes it more difficult to see the detail of the strip and assembly. Dark gun on dark shirt = no contrast.

Moe

Thanks for this.
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks guys for making these. Made it look relatively simple.

It'll make painting mine much easier!

Deleted
    Last edited by 9mmGunGuy; 03-18-2016 at 04:23 PM.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Deleted
    Make sure you keep the feed ramp catch down. The last step is to pull the bolt slightly to the rear to free the barrel. You obviously can't do that easily. Hopefully you can put the end of a screwdriver in front of the broken handle and push to the rear. You have to push on the broken handle as that movement cams down the bolt locking block out of the barrel extension and frees the barrel. let me know how you make out.

I now see you deleted your thread so I hope you were successful.

No luck, I've spent the past hour trying to get the barrel out. Putting a screwdriver in to push the broken handle is just scratching up the bolt finish.
    I can push the bolt back but still can't get the barrel out. Before I do any real damage I think I need to send this rifle back to you to fix.
    Right now the barrel is in limbo, halfway out and I can't get it back together. I can probably ship it with just the upper?
    I just need an RMA from you. PM me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Make sure you keep the feed ramp catch down. The last step is to pull the bolt slightly to the rear to free the barrel. You obviously can't do that easily. Hopefully you can put the end of a screwdriver in front of the broken handle and push to the rear. You have to push on the broken handle as that movement cams down the bolt locking block out of the barrel extension and frees the barrel. let me know how you make out.

I now see you deleted your thread so I hope you were successful.
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    No luck, I've spent the past hour trying to get the barrel out. Putting a screwdriver in to push the broken handle is just scratching up the bolt finish.
    I can push the bolt back but still can't get the barrel out. Before I do any real damage I think I need to send this rifle back to you to fix.
    Right now the barrel is in limbo, halfway out and I can't get it back together. I can probably ship it with just the upper?
    I just need an RMA from you. PM me please.
    We don,t use PM, please send an e- mail to sales@wolverinesupplies.com for a RMA and a return shipping lable so we can sort her put for you. Please include all your mags as well.

Thanks, John, email sent. Really appreciate your assistance. I'll put in all the accessories and mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We don,t use PM, please send an e- mail to sales@wolverinesupplies.com for a RMA and a return shipping lable so we can sort her put for you. Please include all your mags as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast