Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wolverine Supplies Strips........................................the 15SA

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    No luck, I've spent the past hour trying to get the barrel out. Putting a screwdriver in to push the broken handle is just scratching up the bolt finish.
    I can push the bolt back but still can't get the barrel out. Before I do any real damage I think I need to send this rifle back to you to fix.
    Right now the barrel is in limbo, halfway out and I can't get it back together. I can probably ship it with just the upper?
    I just need an RMA from you. PM me please.
    I had the same problem , it's the lug sticking to the bottom of the bolt . It's hitting the block that the action/spring guide rod attaches to . It will go just takes a lot of force the first time and might scratch the block it's hitting but no real damage .

Excellent guys! Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    No luck, I've spent the past hour trying to get the barrel out. Putting a screwdriver in to push the broken handle is just scratching up the bolt finish.
    I can push the bolt back but still can't get the barrel out. Before I do any real damage I think I need to send this rifle back to you to fix.
    Right now the barrel is in limbo, halfway out and I can't get it back together. I can probably ship it with just the upper?
    I just need an RMA from you. PM me please.
    When you put it back together, you'll understand and everything will make more sense. There's a small spring loaded pin on the rail, that interacts with the bolt. If you can get your bolt to tilt down (towards the back) and up (towards the front), it will slide forward and release the whole thing no problem. Right now, I'm willing to bet your bolt is hitting the bottom inner of the receiver, stopping your barrel from moving the extra 5mm it needs to get freed.

It's tedious to take apart and put together for this reason, because you need to do the reverse to make it all fit back together. I ended up using BBQ skewers to push in the pin while trying to maneuver everything together. Hoping it's easier the 2nd time around!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Re-Posting to this thread in case you dont see the other one. Thnx-

Heyy Wolverine! Ive watched the video's etc on the SA15. I just recently purchased one off another Gun Nut here. Used, but in brand new condition. I like it, & am going to work it through its paces & hopefully get any 'kinks' worked out. One thing is I never got any of the Chokes and choke wrench kit with it. {or a manual} any chance you guys have an extra Choke kit available? Just let me know how much etc if you happen to have an extra, Thanks!! It would be awesome to get one, to complete the gun. It did come with the screw in flash hider. Also, how can I determine if this has had the 3 inch spring installed? I was told the previous owner did the Mag spring fix. I'm going to take apart & confirm that. So far not much luck in cycling 2&3/4 00' buck through her. Im going to take 'er out again later today. Also would love to get a few extra magz. Thnx in Advance,

Johny

Answered & More on the other thread started by Outcast. Cheerz .. ~
    Last edited by Johnyy; 09-23-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Greetings, New member checking in one this thread. Videos i'm very interested in as i'm struggling to get my 15 SA running properly. Unfortunately they are coming up as "Private"?? Can some do me a huge favor and send me a link or a copy if they have anything saved?

Would greatly appreciate the support!

Cheers!

SS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123