Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa CQB Clinic 28-29 May 2016 - Debrief Here!

BANNED
    I was just notified by Range Control we are now shooting on Bravo range for the weekend. That's unfortunate ae Echo range is a better suited for CQB but we can still make it work .
    We will all meet at bldg. P-141 Saturday and Sunday at 0815 and then get our vehicle passes at range control bldg. on Centurion road as per normal but we will take a slightly different route to the range than we normally do .On the way out we go by the Urban Assault Village ...and no we cant go running around shooting up the place ..lol
    Bring a lunch and lots of water as its too far to drive into base for lunch . Portipotties are on site .

Here is an updated map .. There is construction on Centurion road and a new paved road out to the electric gate on middle road now .

Last edited by chalkriver; 05-27-2016 at 10:19 PM.

How is the new ORA no guest policy going affect this shoot?

BANNED
    We have nothing to do with the ORA ...I am the club president and we can have 200 guests if we want ...lol

It looks like that was a good idea.

Finaly made it here and set up camp in the last light of the day (FYI massive delay leaving ottawa due to construction after turnoff to carleton place). Bugs are pretty bad here, but it is their feeding time. Hope we have a nice breeze ln the range.

BANNED
    Glad you could come up again John ....and thanks for donating some fresh blood ..lol
    I updated the map I provided earlier and it shows the construction detour on base and where the messhall is .. yum yum .

Have fun gentlemen! Wish I could be there!

I am now sitting in air conditioning having just showered. Yikes that was a hot couple of days. I was proudly awarded a certain patch after I showed up to the line with completely empty mags. I blame heat exhaustion as I'm sure it had nothing to do any deficiencies on my part.

As always it was a great weekend, great group and a ton of fun.
    Thanks to Barney for his tireless efforts to brig us all together. Just look at the 2016 Petawawa schedule alone to prove the strength of the community he has created.
    Thanks to Morgan and his various family members that get "volunteered" to do sentry duty while we are busy transforming money into smoke and noise.
    Thanks to range control for allowing use to use their facilities.

Looking forward to the PR in two weeks.

BANNED
    I had a great time on the weekend ...Huge thanks again to Barney for running another great clinic !
    RugerBlast It was good to see you and Thump_rrr again and looking forward to the PR clinic in 2 weeks.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RugerBlast View Post
    I am now sitting in air conditioning having just showered. Yikes that was a hot couple of days. I was proudly awarded a certain patch after I showed up to the line with completely empty mags. I blame heat exhaustion as I'm sure it had nothing to do any deficiencies on my part.

As always it was a great weekend, great group and a ton of fun.
    Thanks to Barney for his tireless efforts to brig us all together. Just look at the 2016 Petawawa schedule alone to prove the strength of the community he has created.
    Thanks to Morgan and his various family members that get "volunteered" to do sentry duty while we are busy transforming money into smoke and noise.
    Thanks to range control for allowing use to use their facilities.

Looking forward to the PR in two weeks.
    Never go full retard!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast