Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: Alpharms SA15 shotgun review .. Sorta... Update post 32

What rail mod are you referring to?

Hey
    What is the other gun in your first pic?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Heyy Wolverine! Ive watched the video's etc on the SA15. I just recently purchased one off another Gun Nut here. Used, but in brand new condition. I like it, & am going to work it through its paces & hopefully get any 'kinks' worked out. One thing is I never got any of the Chokes and choke wrench kit with it. {or a manual} any chance you guys have an extra Choke kit available? Just let me know how much etc if you happen to have an extra, Thanks!! It would be awesome to get one, to complete the gun. It did come with the screw in flash hider. Also, how can I determine if this has had the 3 inch spring installed? I was told the previous owner did the Mag spring fix. I'm going to take apart & confirm that. So far not much luck in cycling 2&3/4 00' buck through her. Im going to take 'er out again later today. Also would love to get a few extra magz. Thnx in Advance,

Johny

Business Member Rep.
    Johnyy, you can send me an e-mail (david@wolverinesupplies.com) and I can get you fixed up with the missing chokes etc along with some instructions on tweeking the magazines and shotgun so the feeding issues are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    OK, Great! Thanks allot. Appreciate that. I'll email you soon. I watched all the videos today. The magz have been clipped already. One likes to fall out though lol. I just ran some more 00' buck & it ran pretty good this time! I took it apart b4 hand, really lubed 'er up etc, also I left the bolt in the rear position for 24 hrs. prior. It ran 80%+ today compared to 40% the first time I took it out. Cheerz .. ~ Pretty Awesome {when running} Shotgun!
    Last edited by Johnyy; 09-23-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112