Page 116 of 225 FirstFirst ... 96106108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124126136 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2248

Thread: ***NEW to Canada***TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE**TAKING PREORDERS**NON-RESTRICTED

Quote Originally Posted by Fordtrucks View Post
    Ive heard the cbsa is holding the shipment from my sources
    Is your source TI ? Because they did say that production was pushed back. Means: nothing to be held by CBSA since the rifles dont exist yet

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Hey guys we`ve finally got some news from the factory today. Unfortunately due to the relatively small size of the Canadian civilian market the Type 81 production has been pushed back in favour of larger and more immediate military orders. The new delivery is scheduled for this winter.

We understand that this is very frustrating. We`ve tried everything we can to make delivery happen on time, the exporter even visited the factory practically begging and even offered to triple our order out of their pocket to no avail. Relatively small orders for Canadian civilians are simply lower priority than large government orders, especially for a state arms factory and not a private company.

This is quite hard on us, we know many of you are very excited about this rifle, and we hate to see our customers disappointed, even feeling cheated. We`ve always based our business on doing the right thing and making our customers happy, never leaving anyone feeling upset or unsatisfied. We feel we`ve broken the trust of many existing and new customers due to these delays.

Due to the potential for situations like this we really hate doing pre-orders, but because of the immense demand for these rifles it is the only way we can ensure that anyone that wants a T81 will be able to get one when they arrive. We figure this to be better than panic buying, 2-3 year waiting lists and NIB Type 81`s selling on the equipment exchange for $2k+.

We at Tactical Imports sincerely apologise for the delay and hope we can remain in good standing with you as a company. We will continue to do everything we can to make sure delivery happens as soon as possible. Once the shipment arrives we`ll have the orders sent out promptly, anyone that placed an order online will receive an email with their tracking information as soon as it is sent out.
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Well my sources tell me that your sources don't know.��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Your sources are guessing.

TI said production hasn't begun.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

I heard Somalian pirates got stopped at the border with the guns and are being questioned about the khat.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I just hooped a bunch of khat that will be for sale in the EE soon time. Just need to clean it off first
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Chewed up khat spit is gun lube from a certain point of view.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    I am wondering what happens with my money? Is the order being paid for? Is the money held in trust? Can I cancel my order and get a refund?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    I am wondering what happens with my money? Is the order being paid for? Is the money held in trust? Can I cancel my order and get a refund?
    Your money is being used to pay for the order. You can get a refund.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    No, your money is being used to finance operations @ 0% interest. No idea why people preorder...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    No, your money is being used to finance operations @ 0% interest. No idea why people preorder...
    If you left the money in your bank account earning around 0.25% interest, you would be loosing money to inflation anyway. Pre-ordering ensure that you get what you want in the first shipment. that's why I did it.