Page 59 of 225 FirstFirst ... 394951525354555657585960616263646566676979 ... LastLast

Thread: ***NEW to Canada***TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE**TAKING PREORDERS**NON-RESTRICTED

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    I had reliability problems with both the CZ858 and VZ58 that I used to own. My expectations for this are higher. Never had any reliability issue with any Chinese gun.
    Same here. Parted with my czech parts gun aka cz858 and never looked back. I have had great experience with t88 and I choose Chinese over czech

i see alot of pictures of the t81 with this dark glossy brown/black stain or paint on the furniture. is that what we can expect? if so i cant wait to re finish mine or even make my own ak style furniture!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    This is not how the final guns will look like. they will have stained wood and blued finish. They will look exactly like the pictures we posted, just with a slightly longer barrel
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrandGarand View Post
    i see alot of pictures of the t81 with this dark glossy brown/black stain or paint on the furniture. is that what we can expect? if so i cant wait to re finish mine or even make my own ak style furniture!
    See above
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I really wish there was more type 81 content on YouTube to tide me over.. I hope I have this for my fall bush bashing

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Will Type 81 mags fit my AK?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam134 View Post
    I really wish there was more type 81 content on YouTube to tide me over.. I hope I have this for my fall bush bashing
    Lol, I sent Larry Vickers a facebook, twitter and email massage asking if he would do a video on his Type 81. He did respond and said he would. Time will tell if he does.
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

Quote Originally Posted by 90vette View Post
    Lol, I sent Larry Vickers a facebook, twitter and email massage asking if he would do a video on his Type 81. He did respond and said he would. Time will tell if he does.
    Oh man I'd love to see a video by Vickers on the type 81, his videos are always entertaining

Good work, me and a few of my friends tried this earlier but he didn't respond.
    I want a f*cking Vepr comrade!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I hope Vickers does make a good in depth video of it for us!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    That guy does more hand gestures than a Detroit rapper.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.