Page 1 of 225 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: ***NEW to Canada***TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE**TAKING PREORDERS**NON-RESTRICTED

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

***NEW to Canada***TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE**TAKING PREORDERS**NON-RESTRICTED

Introducing the non-restricted Type 81SA rifle -exclusively sold and distributed by Tactical Imports.

The Type 81 is a gas operated, magazine fed, semi-automatic rifle. It uses a short-stroke gas piston, located above the barrel, and a two-position gas regulator. The bolt group (of the rotating bolt type) is borrowed from the Type 63 rifle. Type 81 rifles also retains the Type 63 bolt hold-open device, which catches the bolt in the open position after the last round has been fired from magazine. Developed by the Chinese military as a replacement for their Type 56 rifles (license produced AK-47). Was designed to have a longer service life, higher accuracy, improved durability and better controllability in full automatic firing.

The fire selector – safety switch is located at the left side of the receiver, just above the pistol grip, and can be easily operated with the right hand thumb. The open sights are marked from 100 to 500 metres, with the front sight being mounted just ahead of the gas block.

The Type 81 is used by multiple military and police forces across the globe.

Comes with two 5/30 magazines. Free choice of fixed or folding stock. New production, not surplus. Delivery expected this winter.

We only have a limited number of rifles inbound on the shipment, without a pre-order it is not likely we will have stock left over.

PRE-ORDER. Non-Restricted . Only $999.

Pre-order bonus: Free extra spare magazine and sling

ORDER HERE

EXTRA SPARE MAGS CAN BE ORDERED HERE

Features:
    •Chrome lined barrel and gas system
    •Short stroke gas piston
    •2 position gas regulator
    •Last round bolt hold open
    •Choice of fixed or folding stock

Specifications:
    Caliber: 7.62x39mm
    Effective Range: 500m
    Method of Operation: Gas Operated; Rotating Bolt
    Length with Stock Extended: 955mm
    Length with Stock Folded: 730mm
    Barrel Length: 475mm
    Weight, Empty: 3400g

FAQS
    Can I put down a deposit or is full payment required?
    Full payment is required to secure your order however we do offer financing as a check-out payment method. Tactical Capital has plans starting at 0%. No credit check required

I saw some pictures online of a prototype sample at the Toronto Sportsman's Show. Will it look the same as that sample?
    No, the final production version will look as pictured above with a stained wood finish and blued metal parts. Barrel will be slightly (0.75") longer. Will come with two 30 round magazines blocked to 5 rounds

I put down a pre-order but I'd like to add extra mags to my order. How can I do that?
    We have spare magazines in the accessories section of our website, please refer to the link below:
    http://www.tacticalimports.ca/spare-...fle-p-428.html

Does the Type 81 fit AK mags?
    No it does not. They mags are similar and may be able to be modified to fit, however they won't have the bolt hold open function and function with a modified mag is not known. Spare Type 81 magazines are priced at only $29 and are guaranteed to fit and function properly.
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 09-12-2016 at 10:55 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by 98/29 View Post
    Will order if AK mag compatible.

Please confirm.
    Ak mags don't work with the sample we have. you may be able to modify them, we're still working them out. Spare Type 81 mags are only $29 and you can be sure they will work 100%. They also have the bolt hold open which AK mags do not.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Natureboy View Post
    I want to buy one but want to know if this is exclusively available to TI?
    I don't want to be waiting for a rifle while every other dealer sells these for less eight months before you get them in.
    It happened before and I don't want to be stuck in the middle of it happening again.

Also the Q3 arrival date, are their any guarantees on this date or is it going to turn into Q2 next year like every other preorder I've seen. Do you have any guarantees from the manufacturers that they will deliver on time with penalties for them if they don't. It's what we do in business not sure if you can, it would be nice if you tried.

Last question, if we prepay are the prices locked in or will you raise the prices like you did for the famae mags when they finally arrived. I wasn't too impressed with that move and want to know why we should trust you this time not to do the same?

thanks in advance for your replies
    CAD-spec rifle is exclusive to poly. Poly is exclusive to us.

We were told a date by the manufacturer, but by saying Q3 we have some leeway in case of delays. It is not a guarantee however production is already booked, they have their deposit and we are in the midst of making arrangements to visit the factory to inspect the shipment.

Prices are locked in. Famae 542 mags were offered at cost pricing for all famae pre-order customers. Only those that did not pre-order were charged mag prices with a small margin
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    If I see one of the actual production rifles I'd be all over this.

Bad timing with work lol.
    Production rifles will be identical looking to military ones, just with an additional .75" add to the barrel
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by J_K_S View Post
    I bought a gen1 T97 when they first came out. Will not make that mistake again. Has anyone actually tested this rifle for feed and function or looked in the barrel for the "gouge"?
    We will be visiting the factory to inspect the shipment once ready, we will be doing testing and looking for any and all kinds of problems, including looking for the "gouge"
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Herfster View Post
    Really? full up front payment? not 25 or 50%?
    Well you lost my money, I was going to pre order but I don't want 1200 tied up waiting for a rifle, whenever it would come in. Is there a special perk we get for waiting that long? extra free mags? a bayonet? Ridiculously low serial number rifle? Anything? Its a shame I cant support the rifle, I do love more guns coming in but I refuse to throw away 1200 dollars (Rifle plus 4 mags) for almost half a year or even longer. If it was 25 or 50 percent and then get the rest when they ship, awesome my money would follow. Sadly that is not the case.
    To the fellas that do pre order I wish you the best in your rifles, I guess I await your reviews
    If you are interested in breaking up the payment we do offer financing through tactical capital. They have plans starting at 0% financing. No credit check required.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Visleguy View Post
    I think it's fair to call it the "park side" with all the complaints about the parkerizing. If I had the grand, it would be ordered.
    Final finish should be as per military original, not as per the sample sent to us.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post

They are "not bad" looking I guess......now what is the furniture composed of? Black beaver barf....polymer or wood?

The used ones pictured with the Chinese military that the finish is kinda worn almost look more appealing.....hey nick can you get some used ones too?
    This is not how the final guns will look like. they will have stained wood and blued finish. They will look exactly like the pictures we posted, just with a slightly longer barrel
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    Are they gonna have the same finish as the ones pictured at the toronto sportsman show?
    No. Finish will be as per pictures we have posted
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by crashcollins View Post
    do you have the mags in stock ready to ship right now or are they coming with the rifles? If they are available now I would like to pick a couple up to compare with my AK mags for compatibility.
    Coming with rifles
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Page 1 of 225 1234567891121 ... LastLast