Black Sabertooth SKS stocks Online now!

Thread: Black Sabertooth SKS stocks Online now!

Tags: None

hical.ca said:

Black Sabertooth SKS stocks Online now!

Our Black Sabertooth SKS stocks are Online now, HERE We have made some upgrades, the main one is we now mill them from one piece of billet aluminium & have made some design improvements over the original design. These are the highest quality SKS stock you can own, but We only have limited quantities in stock, we also have all the accessories you want to complete your dream build, HERE!

Last edited by hical.ca; 03-22-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Phat Eagle said:
    I got to handle one of these at the HACS show this past weekend. Very impressive quality, and solid as a rock!

Robert777 said:
    look nice...but I bet it makes for a very heavy SKS.

JPRS said:
    Define heavy...your comment made me curious:

CQ-A5.56 with red dot 9.5lbs
    M305 11lbs
    SKS in Sabre tooth with red dot 11 lbs
    Remington 700 with scope in Archangel stock 13lbs

I put one SKS into a Sabre tooth as soon as I got my hands on it....fit was excellent. The layout would suck without the red dot being scout mounted and very high though..overall tho...I am very impressed with it!
    Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum

Boxey said:
    Sweet looking stock

cody c said:
    Looks really good, don't mind if I lighten the pictures up so we can see what it looks like:

hical.ca said:
    Quote Originally Posted by cody c View Post
    Looks really good, don't mind if I lighten the pictures up so we can see what it looks like:

You are hired.....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

8. march said:
    That looks way Cool ..

ironshooter said:
    any side mounting scope option for this ? how's the weight on this one. It looks really cool tho
    #HijabHoax Khawlah Noman said the attacker pulled her hood down, cut her hijab from the bottom up. She Said she saw a young Asian male, roughly 5-foot-8 to 6 feet tall, wearing black pants, hoodie and brown gloves. Well,The whole country bought it.

taprack9 said:
    OMG IT'S A TYPE 81!!!!

Seriously though, looks great!
    "Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, i dont care how f***ing crazy they are" - From Dusk Til Dawn

NFA MEMBER