Quote Originally Posted by Gobc View Post
How come vortex optics are never included? Not angry just curious.
It's because of their MAP Vortex is still my favorite brand but they are starting to lose my support. Sales reps get paid in Vortex dollars to sell the product, these allow them to buy their own vortex products with that money. Seen it at high as .25 on the dollar. With this incentive and the MAP in place dealers are more willing to sell the product over and above others.

Vortex is starting to get into the Unreachable zones now with playing with the 3000k+ boys and their bargain line although still great glass doesn't compete with some of the other brands on Blowout deal days. The absolute best I have seen is 10% off 5% is normal and the odd "in store" special in a hunting store on a red dot 223 optic no one bought and they wanted it gone 30% off what most big box places had it at.

The final nail is no one is selling old pre good CAD/USD vortex because it will sell anyway so why sell it at the lower price and take advantage of the Dorset to buy before it turned to crap.

Not saying any of this again see any retailer specificly just answering the question of why no Vortex sales ever.