Thread: Another Gold Star For Kate! ......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar

Another Gold Star For Kate! ......

Kudos to Kate once again for her customer service (jeez- this is just getting old ! .....)

I made an order with Kate for some of that outstanding SCORE slugs & buckshot, messed up my order (called her back), then changed my mind (called her back yet again) and each time was able to get through to the 'lady in charge' without problems.

After the dust finally cleared, I ended up with exactly what I wanted (which wasn't what was advertised) at a really (read really) good price.

Two hours later Canpar emailed me with a tracking #.

Now, this is pretty much 'par for the course' for Kate (she raises the 'customer service bar' about as high as it can be) - but I found out at the end of the day that whilst I was waffling on my order, and generally taking up her time - she was running her bag off with that Gun Show they have over there!

Rarely is a customer treated this well (yes,certainly there are a few outstanding exceptions on CGN).

For those of you who have not purchased from AmmoSupply.ca, do yourself a favor and call up Kate for some Ammo - you will be amazed.

Abby

CGN Regular
    Have to agree

Yup she's the best

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Agree here as well....I've always had a positive experience dealing with her and very quick responses to questions.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Is Kate the pretty Australian girl at their booth in Calgary?

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    Ms Kate is the one with the pretty soul, and yes she has an accent! lol
    I always speak of my purchases with her in superlatives, and I still feel it isn't enough.
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

Kate has always been great with customer service. I have always appreciated her take on things during our discussions as well. Now, if she can find me some M118LR...