Thread: First time shopper, great service from the guys at Wanstalls

First time shopper, great service from the guys at Wanstalls

I recently decided to up my shotgun game and ordered a Mossberg 590A1 "Blackwater" from Wanstalls Online. Despite living 1.5 hours away, I decided to get the shotgun shipped as it was cheaper than gas + bridge tolls. The package was sent expedited parcel, but unfortunately Canada Post had other thoughts. The 1 day guaranteed delivery time turned into 9 days with Canada Post not know where the package was for a number of days. Throughout this time (which because quite stressful when Canada Post said they had delivered the package...not to me!) the guys at Wanstalls were awesome and hopped right on the issue. They gave me updates the whole time, which was great. I don't usually post these kinds of threads, but I was very impressed with the service I received from the initial call (to check if they had the shotgun in stock) right through the final "glad it finally made it" communication.

So, a shout out to Wanstalls. I will definitely be buying from you in the future, although next time it will likely be in person!

P.S.
    The 590A1 is quite the beast. My buddies and I had a lot of fun with it over the weekend.
    Last edited by dogfoodenforcer; 03-25-2016 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Mossberg autocorrected to Mossbergy...

If this was expedited post and delivered late, you can get a refund from Canada Post for the shipping. At least they used to do that.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

The shipper can get the refund, unfortunately not the receiver. That said, I hope Wanstalls got the refund from CP!

I also have received great service from Wanstalls. Just ordered a Browning Black Label Regal 22LR.
    Asked for a delayed shipment. No problem. Handled perfectly.
    Thanks Wanstalls.

Gary , Daniel and staff are professionals. I've spent lots of money there and I'm sure I'll be buying from them again.

Never an issue, that's why I keep going back.

Expried Business Member
    Glad everything worked out!!! was quite the ordeal for 1.5hr drive!!

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Glad everything worked out!!! was quite the ordeal for 1.5hr drive!!

Gary
    No kidding. Lesson learned though!