Thread: Target Sports Employees / Staff / Workers : My clinics are FREE !!

Business Member

Target Sports Employees / Staff / Workers : My clinics are FREE !!

My offer to you super Target Sport Employees;

* Attend any of my clinics here in Ontario FREE!
    * That includes M14 Clinics, CQB Clinics, and yes.... Precision Rifle Matches

The Background Story:

I spent 3 great hours at your range facility yesterday. Your crew was most helpful getting me signed up and sent over to Range B. I had a phenomenal time chatting with many of the staffers both before and after our shooting session!

As I drove home, I realized that JR (Owner of Target Sports) kindly sponsors my clinics (M14, Pistol, Carbine) at The Shooting Edge and we may as well be on the same team! WTH? Let's get your staff amped up on the clinics and raise their game(s). What's not to like?

So all you staffers ..... just visit my site and have a look at my clinic schedule for this coming year of 2016 right here: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ctical-Teacher

And when you are ready to sign up for a clinic, send me a PM and I'll register you. All the information you need to bring yourself, your firearms, your equipment is all there. The threads are organized by location / event. See what weekends are free and let's get you on board.

You will soon realize that a few of the clinics are in Garrison Petawawa, ON. Hey, ROAD TRIP !! Double up with another staffer and you shooters can share a hotel room there. Some of you might be able to bunk with former Battalion buddies. Who knows?

This is my way of paying it forward to the great staff over there who have my back!

Questions? PM me!

Cheers and warm regards,

Barney
    Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 04-04-2016 at 06:06 AM.