Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russian Tokarev TT33 Pistols back in stock

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    they're restricteds,sooooo, they're already registered,
    True, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by aspenkarius View Post
    they look like molot refurbs which explains the etching. my molot laminated mosin has similar albeit under the wood.
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeater40 View Post
    Not UN markings, Un markings are for country imported from not calibre.
    Thanks for the information gentlemen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by redruns View Post
    Who would you get in trouble from if you took some time to flat side one with a file and abrasive? Blanking and blueing?
    None, as long as the original serial # doesn't get touched but these are nice compact powerful handguns so I would be careful where you file, I don't think the Polish ones will have these marks. But they are $60 more.
    Edit: I looked at the add again and it does not say refurb on it although I assume they were to some extent, either way I would be very careful where you thin the metal on them. Great guns, ugly now but great!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Tokarevs have never been pretty. Very uhh.. dieselpunk

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    None, as long as the original serial # doesn't get touched but these are nice compact powerful handguns so I would be careful where you file, I don't think the Polish ones will have these marks. But they are $60 more.
    Edit: I looked at the add again and it does not say refurb on it although I assume they were to some extent, either way I would be very careful where you thin the metal on them. Great guns, ugly now but great!

Im so Happy mine came without that crazy engraving. But I bought mine from a local dealer. Is it something Tradex does or will everything (new) come like that now? My Old Man wants one like mine but I don't know what he is going to say about the engraving.
    The Price is great tho and as long as its Rushky Im sure he will be happy. Again Im just Curious if its a Tradex thing or a new import thing?
    Gun control is for wimps and commies, Lets get something straight right now... Guns don't kill people... I do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogs View Post
    I disagree, my Polish Toks are very nice looking excellent bluing very smooth sleek lines, everything you need, nothing you don't! A lot of punch in a smallish package! The Russian refurbs are nice too, but most have had the edges ground down a bit and the lines are not quite as sharp! Love the cccp on the grips though!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destructor View Post
    Im so Happy mine came without that crazy engraving. But I bought mine from a local dealer. Is it something Tradex does or will everything (new) come like that now? My Old Man wants one like mine but I don't know what he is going to say about the engraving.
    The Price is great tho and as long as its Rushky Im sure he will be happy. Again Im just Curious if its a Tradex thing or a new import thing?
    No it's a Russian thing, or, done in Russia, for export rules, could have been done more discretely though IMHO. Tradex did not do this.
    By the way, where did you get the copper washed x25?
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 03-30-2016 at 09:16 AM.

Great deal, gotta pick one up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogs View Post
    I don't mind the look at all, with some nice grips on them they look as good as most pistols.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What does it come with? 1 or 2 mags? Carrying case? Picture of Vlad flipping a finger?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    By the way, is there any difference between these 2:
    https://www.tradeexcanada.com/conten...-pistol-762x25
    https://www.tradeexcanada.com/conten...-pistol-762x25

On says WW2, the other post war, but pics seems almost the same. Anyone knowledgeable about these guns can enlighten us about the differences, if any?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast