Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Russian Tokarev TT33 Pistols back in stock

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    By the way, is there any difference between these 2:
    https://www.tradeexcanada.com/conten...-pistol-762x25
    https://www.tradeexcanada.com/conten...-pistol-762x25

On says WW2, the other post war, but pics seems almost the same. Anyone knowledgeable about these guns can enlighten us about the differences, if any?
    Post-War TTs have fine line rear slide serrations, while earlier models have different ones as pictured (I like 'em better).

Also if you want a Tula -manufactured pistol for your collection, those stopped in the middle of WWII, so no chance of one in a later batch.

All are refurbished and might have mix-n-match parts and some up-graded components. But some at end of production were put in storage pretty well un-used, so you might get close to as-issued in a later batch.

Not TradeEx's fault, but the ugly markings kill any interest for me on these. Guess I won't reach three dozen Tokarevs yet!
    ---
    I am the Viper.

I've come to vipe your vindows.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by red_bailey View Post
    Post-War TTs have fine line rear slide serrations, while earlier models have different ones as pictured (I like 'em better).

Also if you want a Tula -manufactured pistol for your collection, those stopped in the middle of WWII, so no chance of one in a later batch.

All are refurbished and might have mix-n-match parts and some up-graded components. But some at end of production were put in storage pretty well un-used, so you might get close to as-issued in a later batch.

Not TradeEx's fault, but the ugly markings kill any interest for me on these. Guess I won't reach three dozen Tokarevs yet!
    I hope Norht Sylva will contact their supplier and get the markings changed,cpossibly smaller and hidden as much as possible.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Makembite View Post
    Ordered! Glad to get one, but man those markings are brutal. No other way of doing it?
    You can get the old imported ones off the EE if those horrendous markings bother you.
    I would take a gamble and say the TT33 is probably one of the most common and low priced hand guns in Canada!
    The common, working Canadian mans hand gun
    I got mine off the EE for around $180 shipped to my door excellent condition and no crazy import marks.
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

I just ordered one so the marks be d*^*%%. I can live with it.

Received it last week and I am happy with what appears to be a new pistol with all matching serial numbers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    You can get the old imported ones off the EE if those horrendous markings bother you.
    I would take a gamble and say the TT33 is probably one of the most common and low priced hand guns in Canada!
    The common, working Canadian mans hand gun
    I got mine off the EE for around $180 shipped to my door excellent condition and no crazy import marks.
    This. You can not get better bang for the buck in pistols. I love my WWII TT-33.
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

Got mine ! Thanks Trade Ex

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234