Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Any bulk 22 LR on the horizon?

CGN Regular
    Of 9mm if I can pick it up in some of the sponsor dealers in the GTA 1000 rnd case for commercial ammo ammo under $290 tax in ( long as brass is reloadable )

I have seen the CCI Blazer .22LR 40gr. for $2.99 for a box of 50. The problem is, finding a store that has any stock. I'd buy at least 5000 rds. at that price. I tried 100 rds. in my M&P 22 and had zero issues.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wester View Post
    I have seen the CCI Blazer .22LR 40gr. for $2.99 for a box of 50. The problem is, finding a store that has any stock. I'd buy at least 5000 rds. at that price. I tried 100 rds. in my M&P 22 and had zero issues.
    That's 30$/brick (6¢/round). For CCI blazer, that's a great price. If I saw such a price I'd probably break the shock of my cars because I'd try to pack too much weight in the trunk.

Those are the ones I just ordered for 38$/brick. Bought everything there was (3 bricks), emailed the store to ask if they had more. I agree, that's a good product. Not the best thing, but good enough that I could use that all the time.

If you see them at that price online, send me a PM. You might want to put in your own order first though, cause I'm gonna buy a lifetime supply.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    If the price is right a case I'd love hahaha
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456