Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Shadow II Pre-Order!! Wolverine Special!! $1375.00

BANNED
    I was looking at a Bladetech holster for the SP-01 and wondered if it would fit the shadow 2 .

CGN Regular
    I had a chance to see the shadow 2 at IPSC nationals. It is a very nice gun. I am glad I have one on pre-order. Sounds like it may take a while to get here but I'm in no rush. I'm loving shooting my Tactical Sport Orange I got from Wolverine. Thanks to Wolverine for supporting Nationals and bringing some awesome stuff to nationals.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver View Post
    I was looking at a Bladetech holster for the SP-01 and wondered if it would fit the shadow 2 .
    This question has been asked many times. The answer is no.

CGN frequent flyer
    Got mine today when i got home from work.

Initial pros
    Look good.
    Feels good.
    Aim is really good. Fits the hand extremely well when comparing to my CZ SP01 shadow.
    reset is short but not as short as my shadow sp-01 with a pre b disco.

Cons
    DA pull is too hard. Not shur if changing the hammer spring would help.
    Slide is extremely weird to load and hold back due to the slanted profile. Could use wings like HK SFP9.

Will be couple of months before i go to the range to test.
    Last edited by chicu1981; 08-05-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Got mine today when i got home from work.

Initial pros
    Look good.
    Feels good.
    Aim is really good. Fits the hand extremely well when comparing to my CZ SP01 shadow.
    reset is short but not as short as my shadow sp-01 with a pre b disco.

Cons
    DA pull is too hard. Not shur if changing the hammer spring would help.
    Slide is extremely weird to load and hold back due to the slanted profile. Could use wings like HK SFP9.

Will be couple of months before i go to the range to test.
    Sweet, thx Chicu1981!

My CZ Shadow DA and SA have both lightened up significantly with use. Sure the Shadow 2 will also. Any idea what pound hammer spring is in the Shadow 2? Depending what poundage it is you may be able to install a lighter spring in which case it should further lighten up that DA somewhat. Wedge shaped slide looks similar to my Walther PPQ M2 profile. Don't recall it being an issue when I initially received the gun and started racking the slide.

See you installed your Mec Gar +2 base pads mag in the magwell. Nice! Just got some of mine from Marstar today.

Any chance you can post a pic of the accessories, especially the extra extended safety that is suppose to come with it? Thanx!
    Last edited by Northaways; 08-06-2016 at 12:23 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Northaways View Post
    Sweet, thx Chicu1981!

My CZ Shadow DA and SA have both lightened up significantly with use. Sure the Shadow 2 will also. Any idea what pound hammer spring is in the Shadow 2? Depending what poundage it is you may be able to install a lighter spring in which case it should further lighten up that DA somewhat. Wedge shaped slide looks similar to my Walther PPQ M2 profile. Don't recall it being an issue when I initially received the gun and started racking the slide.

See you installed your Mec Gar +2 base pads mag in the magwell. Nice! Just got some of mine from Marstar today.

Any chance you can post a pic of the accessories, especially the extra extended safety that is suppose to come with it? Thanx!
    It came with low profile safety installed. It came with 1/3 planstic mags. The +2 base pad goes on the MecGar Mag.

It came with extended extra safety in the box as shown below. Also includes few shock buffs type recoil buffers.

CGN frequent flyer
    I have a more than a dozen pisols and this one is the hardest to rack the slide. My CZ shadow sp01 is like butter compared to this one. DA pull is over 10lbs

CGN frequent flyer
    Unload and show clear is going to be a pain at an IPSC match. Hopefully its gets better with use.

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    It came with low profile safety installed. It came with 1/3 planstic mags. The +2 base pad goes on the MecGar Mag.

It came with extended extra safety in the box as shown below. Also includes few shock buffs type recoil buffers.

Thanx Man!

10lbs DA? Wow! Not looking forward to that first DA shot in IPSC production division until it gets broken in and or I manage to lighten it up with spring changes.

Glad to see those extra buffers as well. You'll need them. Just changed out one of my buffers that was totally chewed up after 2-3,000 rounds. Just stocked up on extras buffers from Dlask. $5 each. Can't find any other Canadian retailers stocking them. But if you ever get stuck for one looks like with a little trimming the Tanfoglia buffer should work. Little thinner than the thicker CZ buffer but still better than nothing IMHO.

2 months til you can get to the range with yer Shadow 2? Not sure I could handle that

Hi Congrats on ur purchase good.looking gun
    The slide will get better after 2000 rounds..
    Make an order from CZ custom in US you need a 11pbs recoil and 13 main spring the gun will change so muc
    shoot as much you can for.now.it will get better and better...
    Good luck Mate