Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucsergerie View Post
    Thank you master Grumpy you are super awesome as always
    LOL....well I'm glad someone notices
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Doubtful for the first shipment but you should be fine for the second. Email sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    Would you have an ETA for the 2nd shipment?

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_s View Post
    Would you have an ETA for the 2nd shipment?
    I don't but when Wolverine Guy gets back from rehab...er days off he might have an update for us.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

If anyone cancel on the first batch please contact me ��

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I don't but when Wolverine Guy gets back from rehab...er days off he might have an update for us.
    I can update from gun rehab (just have to work on the farming addiction next), CZ sent an update earlier this week. They plan for production of a partial shipment of our order in late June (delivery July at the very earliest more likely August) and these will be the first on the Canadian market. Balance of our order is scheduled for production in late august so add the appropriate length of time for delivery to that date. I will once again stress that these are the dates that CZ have given us and therefore are subject to change. Everyone who has placed a back order with us is guaranteed one but until we go through the list we do not know if you are on the first or second shipment.
    I will be back in the office again tomorrow so any questions I may be better equipped to answer then.
    All the best, time to see where I left the tractor now!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    I hope that you can convince them to not send the garbage 1/3 plastic mags. We would be best served if they include the full metal 10 rounders (i believe they source them from MecGar) perhaps with +2 base pads.

Another forum member Slavex has more insight as he was also at the IWA at the launch party.

I also think, since you advertise the photo of the pistol with the mags with the plus 2 base pad, that is that it should be delivered with.

Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    I also think, since you advertise the photo of the pistol with the mags with the plus 2 base pad, that is that it should be delivered with.
    Ultimately the guns will come with the mags that CZ decide to supply with them. As with all things, details can change if the manufacture decides to change them.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Ultimately the guns will come with the mags that CZ decide to supply with them. As with all things, details can change if the manufacture decides to change them.
    Can we respectfully request you to respectfully request them not to change it and send +2 base pads to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Is it me or CZ is a bit like a princess?

Just a thought... how many variations of this version of the shadow are we in for? Tactical Decocker? Two tone? Stainless? Rmr cut?
    Just before paying the deposit .. is it worth just shooting my shadowline for a while until they get the full lineup released? I doubt they'll just have this ONE shadow 2.