Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ****New to Canada****T12N MINI THERMAL SIGHT ~In-Stock~ Only $899~

Why would you show me this when I am trying to be sooo good with my finances !!!!
    Member: CCFR, NRA, CSSA, NFA
    Yes, I am a Leatherworker ---- FIVE Leather ----

I'd love to get one, is 200 yards asking too much? Just wondering if there is one with that capability coming your way and if the price would quadruple in that case? If not, I will buy one of these.

Hello Tactical Imports. I just want to lead with a "these look amazing" statement and that I am very interested, but I do have a question. You have the product listed as the T12-N, both here and on your website. The photo that you are showing, however, is that of a T10-N (from the Torrey Pines website, who makes them), not the T12-N. The T10-N has the rail attachment point, but the T12-N does not appear to. I'm not trying to cause any problems, but I am very interested in purchasing one and I am just trying to understand what exactly would be coming in the mail. And I'm not sure I would be as interested if there was no rail option.

Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    Hello Tactical Imports. I just want to lead with a "these look amazing" statement and that I am very interested, but I do have a question. You have the product listed as the T12-N, both here and on your website. The photo that you are showing, however, is that of a T10-N (from the Torrey Pines website, who makes them), not the T12-N. The T10-N has the rail attachment point, but the T12-N does not appear to. I'm not trying to cause any problems, but I am very interested in purchasing one and I am just trying to understand what exactly would be coming in the mail. And I'm not sure I would be as interested if there was no rail option.
    Same here. Also would like to know if there is windage and elevation setting to Co witness with other sights.

T12N effective up to 60meters as per the website.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Tagged
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

The t12v would be my choice but tagged for interest on sighting
    The smell of burnt gunpowder is my Prozaccou

Price is steep for that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    Interesting...clarification if it comes with a rail mount please.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer promac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    The T12-N does not come with a weapon rail mount, only a hand held mount. I'm not even sure if it's compatible with a weapon rail mount.

Correction: the T12-N does come with a rail mount. Mine was missing when I got it, so I assumed it wasn't included. Tactical Imports was kind enough to send me one in the mail.
    Last edited by promac; 04-15-2016 at 09:12 AM.
    Warning: I am not a lawyer; any ideas, views, opinions or advice may be incorrect, incomplete or contain errors and omissions. Anything could seem like at good idea at any given moment. Readers should consult with their legal professionals before taking any action based on the information contained herein.

Used to be that we "Worldproofed" our children. Now society wants to childproof the world.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer promac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IchBinEinSniper View Post
    Interesting...clarification if it comes with a rail mount please.
    It does not come with a rail mount.

Correction: the T12-N does come with a rail mount. Mine was missing when I got it, so I assumed it wasn't included. Tactical Imports was kind enough to send me one in the mail.
    Last edited by promac; 04-15-2016 at 09:12 AM.
    Warning: I am not a lawyer; any ideas, views, opinions or advice may be incorrect, incomplete or contain errors and omissions. Anything could seem like at good idea at any given moment. Readers should consult with their legal professionals before taking any action based on the information contained herein.

Used to be that we "Worldproofed" our children. Now society wants to childproof the world.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast