Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PAL arrived (consused ok an issue)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_mardigen View Post
    I would not just sit and wait at this point. Ask them if your file has been is sent to the provincial cfo, If they say yes it ask to be transferred to the provincial cfo and ask if you can have your references call in.

Repeat every week until you get your corrected pal
    I specificly asked and was told no for refrences calling is as the file was not showing pending anything at this time. If my refrences (both close friends) are not called by the end of the week Monday morning I will be calling. Atleast my regular pal is in good order (good thing already have 2 guns arrived). I will keep you all posted until fixed as I am sure I am not the first to have a "mistake" made that is entirely not my fault.

Thank you all for all the information at this point!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Update, my refrances was called yesterday. Still no answer on time line though.

Haha at this point it is frustrating but atleast my non restricted is still active and I've spend my years gun budget 2x over on non restricted already now.

Every time my POL/PAL went for renewal/ upgrade it came back missing my 12-6 prohib, it's a ploy by the CFO to catch you, if you don't call and fix it on your next renewal they will say oh that expired because you did not catch it back when.......
    I'm on my 8th card because of CFO omissions.
    CCFR Member

Back should say non restricted and restricted below that. If you have not bought a restricted firearm yet, it will say standard conditions on the front. Once you buy a restricted fire arm they will send you a new licence that will be your number and .002 and it will say standard and non-standard with a slip of paper which I understand is your permit to transport from your home to the gun club and/or a repair facility. They will also send you the registration certificate that should be kept with firearm at all times, especially when transporting. if you get stopped, the police might want to see it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Update: recieved my restricted in the mail today and an appology for the misunderstanding. Can't ask for much more than that system works and all is right with the world. Thanks to everyone who offered advice.

Haha how to controll restricted fire arms: delay the restricted Portion of the Pal wait for them to spend all their money on non restricted guns then issue the Ral. Lol True story!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12