Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow

Wow

Just had a package arrive at my door.... Talk about super impressed with the pistol I purchased from you guys. It doesn't look like this pistol was ever fired and is in pristine condition inside and out. Loving this Star Model B Super in 9mm... Can't wait to put a few down the pipe. Thanks TradeEX !!!!

I got mine last month. Excellent service and fast shipping! Spanish guns are fine gems, well constructed and reliable, unfortunately they are really hard to find here in Canada. I hope TradeEx can bring different models like the Star 30M, or any Llama or Astra

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    I've been eyeing one of these for a while, but i just can't help worry about parts availability. Anyone have any experience with searching for parts for these?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

It's no bad, I got a beautiful set of KSD wood grips and extra magazines with no problems

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I've been eyeing one of these for a while, but i just can't help worry about parts availability. Anyone have any experience with searching for parts for these?
    Don't worry too much about gun parts availability, most of them will last a life time.

Quote Originally Posted by haim View Post
    Don't worry too much about gun parts availability, most of them will last a life time.
    That's right! I love my Star pistol!

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paininthe10 View Post
    Just had a package arrive at my door.... Talk about super impressed with the pistol I purchased from you guys. It doesn't look like this pistol was ever fired and is in pristine condition inside and out. Loving this Star Model B Super in 9mm... Can't wait to put a few down the pipe. Thanks TradeEX !!!!
    That's good to hear! I've been eyeing the Star's at TradeEx for probably half a year now. I have almost ended up with one a couple times, but was curious about the finish. Congrats on the purchase, I'm a little jealous!

How long did it take the CFO to release the paperwork.

Paperwork took about a week. I was thinking about calling but it arrived a day before so I was quite happy. All in all it took two weeks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    For the price just get two and you have a full set of replacement parts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast