Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: What would happen if SKS disappear from market in Canada (westrifle.com)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    First,,,, I would have money in the bank again!!! maybe the vz,Cz, type 81 or other surplus. That hinges on the ammonia not getting any more expensive. Yes .22 and shotgun fun!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnt_servo's Avatar
    is there any country in the last 20-30 years producing a rifle tat would be nonrestricted in Canada , besides the sks ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ammo, not Ammonia! Autocorrect��

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt_servo View Post
    is there any country in the last 20-30 years producing a rifle tat would be nonrestricted in Canada , besides the sks ?
    Everything seems to be going full auto in the military regime, so not much non restricted!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnt_servo's Avatar
    wtf ???? why can't I edit my posts here ???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    wtf ???? why can't I edit my posts here ???
    Westrifle doesn't allow it. It's the only Dealer forum here that I've encountered that chooses that option.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Tapco and NCstar would go out of business then the gun show sks's would go from $1000 to $2000

People will move onto the next cheapest non restriced milsurp rifle. The cost of 7.62x39 might go down because of demand. Maybe China will start unloading milsurp type 81's on the market.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If SKS were to disappear from the retail sales market, these rifles will then rise in price on the EE, allowing me to sell a couple so that I can afford a type 81

Your ear is probably closer to the ground than ours Westrifle.....but mosin's, type 53, m44 , m38.....yugo sks....svt's....chinese milsurps type 81's.... czhech 858's. vz58's.....anything maybe in 5.45x39mm...russian surplus stuff....you guys will likely make the next trend

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast