Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wanstalls: Marlin 1895ABL - .45/70

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    $10 Flat rate, cross country

Very nice. Do you have many in stock or just a few?
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

Expried Business Member
    we still have a few left!

Question?
    No pic rail for this model?
    Hit hard,hit fast, hit often!

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armafield View Post
    Question?
    No pic rail for this model?

Yep, just hit drop down on the product and select EGW 1895 Marlin Picatinny rail and it will add to your order!!

http://www.wanstallsonline.com/marli...5-70-govt.html

Gary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dogzilla's Avatar
    I love the stainless look of my SBL. I just took out the damned crossbolt safety and put in a saddle ring. I like it so much I've been toying with getting a GBL too. Goes great with my 45acp/LC Redhawk

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    They say age brings wisdom, and in the same breath say there's no fool like an old fool.

CGN Regular
    Never understood why people hate the crossbolt safety so much. If you dont like it dont use it. Its not intrusive at all.

nothing against wanstalls but i have a serious problem with these lever action rifles , i spent 1k on my 1895sbl from another company on this site and i am sorry it is an absolute piece of sh#t . it take my full force hand to cycle the action , screws loose , fit n finish is garbage absolute garbage and no i am not exagerating . where the but stock meets the metal at the back there is a huge gap on one side and on the other side it is nice. the cross bolt safety is so friken tight a nun would be jealous (sorry no offence meant to my catholic friends out there) it is an absolute pile. and i cannot sell it. if anyone on here wants it i will sell it to you for 800$ nothing less i am already taking a hit on it as it is. this is definately a fixer upper.

Sorry wanstalls this lever action should be like the old one in that my 8 year old daughter should be able to cycle the action with no issue she cannot even move the lever . one thing i heard was that there was this issue with a specific serial number i beleive it has a G init or something like that. sorry to be a bummer guys. wanstalls is awesome i baught my ruger 22/45 from them they are awesome great service all of that but this gun is just terrible. mine is the stainless hunter oh yeah the barrel and sight are also off too. they are not aligned properly as well if you pull the top picatiniy rail off the last screw pops becasue it is under load witch is horrible. Again sorry wanstalls i will continue to purchase from you but not this product. i ll go with a henery if i canoffloadthis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Holy thread hijack batman!!!
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by paul1shooter View Post
    nothing against wanstalls but i have a serious problem with these lever action rifles , i spent 1k on my 1895sbl from another company on this site and i am sorry it is an absolute piece of sh#t . it take my full force hand to cycle the action , screws loose , fit n finish is garbage absolute garbage and no i am not exagerating . where the but stock meets the metal at the back there is a huge gap on one side and on the other side it is nice. the cross bolt safety is so friken tight a nun would be jealous (sorry no offence meant to my catholic friends out there) it is an absolute pile. and i cannot sell it. if anyone on here wants it i will sell it to you for 800$ nothing less i am already taking a hit on it as it is. this is definately a fixer upper.

Sorry wanstalls this lever action should be like the old one in that my 8 year old daughter should be able to cycle the action with no issue she cannot even move the lever . one thing i heard was that there was this issue with a specific serial number i beleive it has a G init or something like that. sorry to be a bummer guys. wanstalls is awesome i baught my ruger 22/45 from them they are awesome great service all of that but this gun is just terrible. mine is the stainless hunter oh yeah the barrel and sight are also off too. they are not aligned properly as well if you pull the top picatiniy rail off the last screw pops becasue it is under load witch is horrible. Again sorry wanstalls i will continue to purchase from you but not this product. i ll go with a henery if i canoffloadthis
    Clearly you got a lemon. Why did you buy it before looking at it and why didnt you return it when you realized it was crap?

Pretty sure they've got a 5 year warranty, send it in and they'll fix/replace it depending how bad it actually is

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast