Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Alpha 15SA Magazine Tweak

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    After cutting off one coil my mag performance improved somewhat but I'm still getting about 20% FTFs. I would like to try cutting another coil but at $45 a pop I don't want to risk pooching the mag as an experiment. Does Wolverine have any spare mag springs that are available for sale so if cutting 2 coils really screws things up the spring can be replaced?
    No worries I would find you a spare spring, our parts have not come yet, if none are included I would order some.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 04-16-2016 at 03:58 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    No worries I would find you a spare spring, our parts have not come yet, if none are included I would order some.
    Excellent John. As I said I'm not going to panic (figuratively) till I hit the couple hundred round mark so I'll hold off on trimming another coil till I get there. Nice to know I won't be SOL on the mag spring. This is why I never have any concerns when dealing with Wolverine. Now if I could just get you to drop the price on the CZ 75 Tactical Sport to about $1375 I'd be sending you even more of my money.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Excellent John. As I said I'm not going to panic (figuratively) till I hit the couple hundred round mark so I'll hold off on trimming another coil till I get there. Nice to know I won't be SOL on the mag spring. This is why I never have any concerns when dealing with Wolverine. Now if I could just get you to drop the price on the CZ 75 Tactical Sport to about $1375 I'd be sending you even more of my money.
    I'm not so sure about Wolverine. It's John's fault that I now have a raging flashlight obsession due to the Surefire 6P and charging kit he sold me back in 2005.

Damn you John and all your fantastic service, products and prices!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Definitely going to try this thanks for the video.

Whats everyone using for shells? I tried some remington target shot and found only 1/4 mags would shoot all five rounds off without jamming. I'm going to modify the mags as suggested but anyone have any recommendations?

I'm finding score 2 3/4 target loads are working good. 1 and 1 1/8 weight.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234