Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beretta ARX160 NON RESTRICTED only 399.99USD

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    No no, wasn't arguing. Just posting the source.

The full sized center fire version comes in 556/223 and 300 blackout. Its prohib as the lab says it is easily converted to full auto.

That being said, about the purpose built mags for the Beretta ARX160 22LR being limited to 10.... the mags will fit, and they have no such restriction as their isn't a Colt M4-22 pistol.
    Well then the Colt/Umarex M4-22 are usable in this firearm at full 30 round capacity? And no u wernt arguing at all we all thank you for being fast on the info with what works and what doesn't and the legalitys! It would take me hours to search that stuff thanks lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Yup. Magazines designed for one firearm are legal if they happen to fit in another. Packaging on the Colt / Umarex mags are very specific in that they say they are for the Colt / Umarex rifle.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    I'm not gonna argue with fenceline you know what u talking about I'll take ur word for it.....if it was 20 or 30 round mags I'd buy one right now these are sweet guns.....why not in 9mm though? I'd pay a grand or more in non restricted 9mm all day long
    I would have been pissed if this was 9mm lol I just spent a grand ordering the TNW ASR lol.

BANNED
    ^^^ guns show tomorrow...cz 858 sale sunday....type 81 pre order......next step.....remortgage actually yes you are glad it wasn't in 9mm

I was shocked to see these available in Canada and non-restricted. All the reviews I see on line are very positive (easy takedown, great accuracy and very reliable). Order placed for $399.99 USD
    Thanks IRG!
    Last edited by Tom E Gun; 04-09-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    ...That being said, about the purpose built mags for the Beretta ARX160 22LR being limited to 10.... the Colt/Umarex M4-22 mags will fit, and they have no such restriction as their isn't a Colt M4-22 pistol.
    Thanks for the heads up fenceline. I have ordered 6 Colt M4-22 mags for the ARX (2x10, 2x20 & 2x30)
    Cheers
    TEG

ps: while on the IRG US website I noticed the ARX pistol is very affordable right now:

$273.14 USD (reg $545)
    If the ARX rifle meets expectations I may have to get one of these and install a rifle stock on it.
    Last edited by Tom E Gun; 04-09-2016 at 03:35 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Just what I saw online. Apparently any umarex rifle mag will work.

Black dog mags won't.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom E Gun View Post
    If the ARX rifle meets expectations I may have to get one of these and install a rifle stock on it.
    just remember, it will always be registered as a pistol. (restricted)

get another rifle, install a pistol barrel and pin the stock open.

got my credit ready for nothing.................................

Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    ...get another rifle, install a pistol barrel and pin the stock open.
    I don't think that will work, since the stock needs to be able to fold to disassemble the firearm. Therefore the short (pistol) barrel would make the rifle restricted anyway, so I would just put a stock on the pistol and live with it being restricted (I already own multiple restricted .22 short barrel rifles, so not an issue for me).

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast