Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beretta ARX160 NON RESTRICTED only 399.99USD

Quote Originally Posted by Kozse View Post
    No, the import form is for third party firearms not sold by irunguns. You should be all set at this point. You will receive an email in a couple of weeks to pay for shipping and taxes and then the wait begins lol. You'll love that arx160 I purchased one a couple of months ago and I love it. You may want to order a few extra mags while u still have the chance because you won't be finding any in Canada it seems... trust me I've called a lot of stores looking for them from Alberta to Ontario lol.
    Sounds good, I can't wait. Approximately how long does the process take to import from the US? That's awesome, this will be the first gun I ever own therefore I'm sure I will love it as well as I would have nothing to compare to just yet. Ordering the extra mags is a very good idea, where did you order yours, from irunguns or was there a different source you found?

PS. I'm clearly very new to this as I just received my PAL not even a week ago. You have been very helpful so far and I really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by thonpate View Post
    Sounds good, I can't wait. Approximately how long does the process take to import from the US? That's awesome, this will be the first gun I ever own therefore I'm sure I will love it as well as I would have nothing to compare to just yet. Ordering the extra mags is a very good idea, where did you order yours, from irunguns or was there a different source you found?

PS. I'm clearly very new to this as I just received my PAL not even a week ago. You have been very helpful so far and I really appreciate it!
    If you've filled out everything correctly on both sites then you're new firearm should be here around the first week in August. Irunguns does one massive import once a month and the cut off for orders arriving the first week in August will be July 15th.

The magazines I ordered are from irunguns as well. I ordered the walther HK 416 20 rnd mags as they will work in the Beretta arx 160.

And your very welcome my friend, any time!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom E Gun View Post
    folded: 27 5/8"
    unfolded: 33 3/4" - 36 3/8"
    thanks

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozse View Post
    If you've filled out everything correctly on both sites then you're new firearm should be here around the first week in August. Irunguns does one massive import once a month and the cut off for orders arriving the first week in August will be July 15th.

The magazines I ordered are from irunguns as well. I ordered the walther HK 416 20 rnd mags as they will work in the Beretta arx 160.

And your very welcome my friend, any time!!
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard the HK 416 magazines are pinned to 10 rounds, but the Walther Colt M4 magazines are not as there is a HK416 pistol variant. There is one advertising Canadian dealer that has 10rd magazines in stock and I just ordered 2. And another member PMed me a dealer in Canada that has 30rd magazines, but they look ridiculously long so I passed. I did just order some 20rd Colt M4 magazines from IRUNGUNS though

http://www.irunguns.com/product.walt...6-22lr-576-602
    Last edited by jermyzy; 07-30-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jermyzy View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard the HK 416 magazines are pinned to 10 rounds...
    jermyzy is correct, and this is why:

Hi,

When will you have this back in stock?

Thanks
    I shoot therefore I am.

CSSA, OFAH, NRA.
    Support those who support you.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    This gun. They make it in a pistol format as well. IRG is selling that as well.

Odd how the RCMP say making a centerfire rifle receiver into a handgun doesn't allow for pistol mags to be made, but make a rimfire rifle receiver into a handgun and that requires rifle mags to be limited to pistol limits.

They want their cake, and eat it to. Funny how they argue opposites in this regard. Not funny haha, more funny smelling.
    That's the thing about allowing police to make up their own interpretations of laws. It's a police state, but with Canadians being ignorant of the fact. Even Soviets had more awareness of their tyrannical overlords.

CGN Regular
    Any update on when more stock will be available?

I think they are no longer in production.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Why 18"? 16" would be a better choice.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast