Page 151 of 153 FirstFirst ... 131141143144145146147148149150151152153 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1521

Thread: So..............did you get one?

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdx23 View Post
    Mine also had a bad case of the "gremlin". Would rack the bolt but dead trigger, couldn't even get it to dry fire. Finally got it to click and was able to take it apart. Tried bending up the spring to put a bit more tension on the sear, got one shot off before back to trigger not functioning. Just installed a little spacer I made from a sanded down washer to stop the side to side movement of the sear... We will see tomorrow if it works now, fingers crossed!
    Did you bend the spring enough? Once bent they are usually good to go....
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Did you bend the spring enough? Once bent they are usually good to go....
    I thought I did, as after bending it up a bit and reassembling trigger function returned to normal when dry firing. When actually firing though, I got one shot off and the dead trigger was back... Maybe I didn't bend it enough, I was a bit apprehensive to "overbend" it.

Next I tried the spacer on on the sear pin technique. Happy to report just got back from a quick trip to the range, 60 rounds through it without a hiccup

Appreciate the help with the issue, spoke to Dave and he explained the process over the phone.

Looking forward to putting some rounds through it this weekend!

Trigger seset (or not)

Quote Originally Posted by mistified View Post
    Just brought my CZ858 to the range. Some FTFs, and sometimes the trigger does not get recocked despite cycling the action. Is this called the gremlin? It's happened enough that it got annoying with 40 rounds of 7.62x39 non corrosive norinco silver box
    Aparently some of the 858's have a little too much side play on the trigger, this alows the little bar that engages the dissconnecter to move laterally out of position thereby not letting the sear diconnect from the striker on the follow up shot.
    The fix is simple, just insert a shim (very thin washer) between the trigger and the trigger spacer on the pin. It takes a little fiddling around but it does the trick.
    Bud

PS, should have seen Grumpys post first...
    Last edited by BlkPwdrBud; 05-06-2016 at 02:39 PM. Reason: No excusees

Sorry Pal but I understand there won'nt be any more coming in, better grab one from somebody who wants to sell ASAP. At least that's what Grumpy says...

Is anyone having trouble with some of the mags? I have two that are not feeding well and its only with those two mags. The first bullet gets jammed in between the mag and the chamber half way. Any fixes to this?

Quote Originally Posted by BRNO17 View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with some of the mags? I have two that are not feeding well and its only with those two mags. The first bullet gets jammed in between the mag and the chamber half way. Any fixes to this?
    When loading a cartridge, avoid riding the bolt forward with your hand. Pull the bolt back and let go like it is not your friend

Quote Originally Posted by BRNO17 View Post
    Mine do this sometimes as well but only when the mags are loaded to 5. With only 4 they work fine. Not pinned far enough down I guess?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by secondstrike View Post
    Mine do this sometimes as well but only when the mags are loaded to 5. With only 4 they work fine. Not pinned far enough down I guess?
    Shure sounds like it!

Quote Originally Posted by secondstrike View Post
    Thanks. Ill try it out, I cant load until I go to the range or up north and thats not gonna be for a while...

Mine have been ok no issues yet
    "Na množství nehleďte"