Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: CZ 858 Wood Furniture

Quote Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    I am holding out for the Canadian edition and hoping to see an update on that soon
    Based on the fact that this was the last shipment coming in I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Wolverine said there will be no Canadian Edition. CZ is preoccupied with fulfilling large US orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan_03 View Post
    Based on the fact that this was the last shipment coming in I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    Wolverine said there will be no Canadian Edition. CZ is preoccupied with fulfilling large US orders.
    Where did they say there would be no Canadian? Sorry, there's half a dozen threads from Wolverine on this topic that I can't keep up with.

Quote Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    Where did they say there would be no Canadian? Sorry, there's half a dozen threads from Wolverine on this topic that I can't keep up with.
    They have said several times across multiple threads that there will be no more CZ 858 or 958 imports. That blanket statement would include Canadian edition 858. The ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Syphen View Post
    They have said several times across multiple threads that there will be no more CZ 858 or 958 imports. That blanket statement would include Canadian edition 858. The ship has sailed.
    They also said that before they brought in the current batch of stocks. On 4/10/2016, they were still looking into the Canadian edition, so I don't think the blanket statement applies. Hopefully Mr. Wolverine can chime in here.

Is there any tricks/procedure to removing the hardware from the Beaver Barf set and installing them on the new wood furniture?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waybad1 View Post
    Is there any tricks/procedure to removing the hardware from the Beaver Barf set and installing them on the new wood furniture?
    Pretty self explanatory, just expect to do some sanding and fitting on the surplus wood that was brought in. Just be very careful with the UHG, that wood piece can break if too much pressure is applied.

If you get stuck, do a search in the Red Rifles section and you'll find the info you need.

Has anybody received shipping notification?

Yup.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

just this afternoon
    Quote Originally Posted by mistified View Post
    Has anybody received shipping notification?
    "Na množství nehleďte"