Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: We've got NOS

We've got NOS

No not the stuff you want to put in your car but New Old Stock from a company reducing their inventory.

We're still going through everything the boss picked up and we'll be releasing more as the week goes along. So far we have;

4 New M305's with synthetic stocks and 1 magazine no case. Just $499.99: SOLD

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2844&bc=no

22 New in box Norinco Sportsman M93 pistols with 2 magazines, only $219.99;

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2845&bc=no

[B]SOLD OUT......B]

and for you Canadian collectors 24 Longbranch un-issued No.7 receivers; SOLD

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2846&bc=no

a great piece of Canadiana or the starting point for a build. Only $24.99 each.

So far everything we're seeing is new un-fired and for the most part in the original manufacturer's packaging.

On these items all sales are final and we're not offering any warranty on these and will do our best to descript condition if we find something that isn't new in box.

We'll be adding more as the week goes on so check back daily.

When they're gone they're gone.....
    Last edited by Questar2; 06-14-2016 at 08:12 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Got any barrels and bolts to go with those receivers?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Got any barrels and bolts to go with those receivers?
    Not that we've seen so far.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ok, standing by for other cool stuff!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Good price on the M305

I have 2 of Norinco Sportsman M93 pistols for about 5-6 years now. They are great little pistols, Defiantly worth money.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I would order one of those but, I have a beretta, ruger and 3 sportowy's , hey Questar, do you want to trade a Norc .22 for a Nos Sportowy ??!! I have a spare, never shot, they are nice looking!

Just a piece of advice for anyone thinking of building a .303 off a No.7 receiver, I did a little hunting for information and apparently No.7 receivers weren't heat treated to the same tolerances as No.4 receivers. John at Marstar was given technical information from an armorer stating such. More can be read here: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum.../t-674815.html

Take this "info" for what it is, just be careful if you choose to build such a rifle. Probably wouldn't hurt to hardness test it and compare to a .303 rifle.
    CSSA | CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Kael View Post
    Just a piece of advice for anyone thinking of building a .303 off a No.7 receiver, I did a little hunting for information and apparently No.7 receivers weren't heat treated to the same tolerances as No.4 receivers. John at Marstar was given technical information from an armorer stating such. More can be read here: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum.../t-674815.html

Take this "info" for what it is, just be careful if you choose to build such a rifle. Probably wouldn't hurt to hardness test it and compare to a .303 rifle.
    I never even thought that folks would try that, they are .22 receivers, I would get one if I thought I could find the rest of the gear to put one together, I used to love shooting these in cadets! If there are extra receivers, it makes sense that there should be extra barrels/ bolts etc.,,,, doesn't it!?

Awesome deal on the M305's, looks like they sold fast!

"I believe there is no absolute limit to perfection, therefore I am never fully satisfied, especially with myself." (Gen. F.F. Worthington)

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast