Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice let's go 2 court

Thumbs down Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice let's go 2 court

Hi North Sylva,

Expect a call from me tomorrow.

I just got back from the range, the first opportunity I've had to go in MONTHS. Somewhat infuriatingly my PPS-50 STILL doesn't work. This is after 2 SEPARATE WARRANTY RETURNS.

I get that you don't like me because I'm not happy to let you sit around repairing my gun with no updates for 4 months (the first time I sent it in), you made this eminently clear when you included a "Let's keep the gun longer than we have to because we don't like him, 'Karma's a #####' message" with the second return (perhaps learn how to delete internal memos from customer forms), frankly I don't care. All I asked then is all I ask now, that you complete your contractual duties as the warranty centre and fix the gun.

To remind you guys:

The first time: Light strikes
    The second time: Broken firing pin
    Now: Light strikes AGAIN. Not just one or two, but EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

I get the game you play, it isn't that difficult to: Do a bad job and hope the person doesn't get to try out their gun again until their warranty period is over. I understand this keeps your margins nice and high because you have less cost (what with not actually repairing things).

In case I'm not being clear -- My next step is to bring a claim based around third party rights (ask your legal team what this means). If that doesn't work then I will find a different avenue, be it product liability, assumption of liability, or even malicious falsehood (let us remember your last letter to me, "Karma's a #####"), where there is a will and a willfully negligent party, there is a way.

I'm done with the games, hopefully we can have a productive discussion tomorrow leading to an actual repair, if not then it will be my pleasure to effect personal service upon you ASAP.

p.s. I wonder what the Star would have to say about a major Toronto gun distributor doing shoddy & potentially dangerous repair work. I'm very aware I'm not the only one who has had issues with you, and I am happy enough to seek the others out.

CGN Regular
    This sounds juicy
    When all is said and done, A lot more gets said than done!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0stly1 View Post
    "Let's keep the gun longer than we have to because we don't like him, 'Karma's a #####' message"
    Did they actually have this in the message sent back to you??!!
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Oh boy!!!!!!!!! And yes ^^^^^^
    I remember that thread
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar

Oh wow

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Oh boy!!!!!!!!! And yes ^^^^^^
    I remember that thread
    Link?

Oh my........

It sucks having to deal with bullsh!t service. "We can't find anything wrong", half the time I wonder if they even look.

You sound like a guy who gets sh!t done. I dig it.
    Good luck

Did you really get an inside memo that read what you've said?
    I'm not asking to see it but I hope you can back it up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    This should be good!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast