Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 10mm ASR Takedown preorder options

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    So the price for the 10mm is $999. And comes with a scope, does it have a case or sleeve, sheath? Also can you get it in .40 right of the bat of have to order the extra barrel?

Product Description

TNW Aero Survival Rifle 10mm Preorder

The Aero Survival Rifle, famous for its removable barrel and easily convertible caliber changes, is a non restricted winner for wilderness defence, backpacking, boating, offroad, plinking and back country flying.

The ASR Preorder is for the powerful 10mm Version, non restricted!
    The 10mm ARS can be easily converted in seconds to .40 S&W with a simple barrel change!
    The 10mm ARS can be easily converted to the popular .45 ACP cartridge with the bolt/barrel kit option.
    It comes with a 4x scope, quick change barrel, and AR collapsible stock.
    The Aero Survival Rifle is available in hard black anodize, two variegated finishes (pink, and green), OD green, and tan anodized.

Complete your preorder, with the accessories you desire & we will send you your dream 10mm rifle!

Firearm Price is $1099.99 + tax, deposit for preorder will be applied to your account & deducted when purchased.

Accessories are priced as follows:

.40 conversion barrel, to shoot .40 S&W from your 10mm rifle, $299
    .45 barrel & bolt, to shoot .45 ACP from your 10mm rifle, $499
    Fake Silencer (Barrel Shroud), $129
    Accessory side rails for your ASR rifle, $29 each

Deposit is non-refundable, as these are available as special order only.

These rifles should be shipping by the end of May 2016
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ok then, I was stuck on a different part of the site or something, gave a $999 price tag , interesting but I would rather start with the .40 and maybe .45 as I don't have nor will I likely have a 10mm. Maybe the next order will be .40 or .45 as the standard barrel! Cool rifle though!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    I'd guess it's a set screw, otherwise Hical would have mentioned the need for threading and the extra cost.
    TNW will thread your barrel if you want to pay them a bit more....
    Correct, it is a set screw that presses on a copper ring to secure, the barrels need to be threaded to fit our aluminium fake suppressors. All our 10mm carbines we bring in will be threaded as a bonus, i believe 37/64-28 threads. The aluminium fake suppressors look great & hide the extra Canadian barrel we need to use.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Ok then, I was stuck on a different part of the site or something, gave a $999 price tag , interesting but I would rather start with the .40 and maybe .45 as I don't have nor will I likely have a 10mm. Maybe the next order will be .40 or .45 as the standard barrel! Cool rifle though!
    The 9mm, 40 or .45s can be ordered from us as well, they are $999, we have a few .40s still in stock, http://www.hical.ca/tnw-aero-survival-rifle-40-s-w/
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    The aluminium fake suppressors look great & hide the extra Canadian barrel we need to use.
    I assume TNW's are the set screw type fake cans and these are what are coming in?
    Are you bringing in a few more of TNW's fake suppressors? I could use one for my 9mm but can't figure out how to pre-order it (without a 10mm rifle).
    Last edited by 9mmGunGuy; 04-14-2016 at 01:24 PM.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    What about the backpack TNW makes for the rifle? Will you be bringing those in too?

CGN Regular
    Hey i sent you guys an email about getting a 10mm conversion for the 9mm asr. Havent heard anything back

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Percussion View Post
    Hey i sent you guys an email about getting a 10mm conversion for the 9mm asr. Havent heard anything back
    Use google and research it. You can get conversion kits which are approx 2/3 the price of the rifle,that's a lower and a barrel if the caliber's are close you can just get a different Barrel.

These are solid well built rifle's and IMO a better deal than the JR carbine plus you get a scope it's not an expensive scope but good enough.

You also need the bigger lower to go from 9mm to 10mm or .45ACP
    9mm to .40 is just a bolt and barrel. $125 US for the barrel and $54US for the bolt.