Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 10mm ASR Takedown preorder options

I'll be running several bullet weights with max charges of longshot, blue dot, AA9 and 800-x over a chronograph. Just need the rifle to arrive!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Looking forward to the results B, there is not much info on the net yet.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    Soooo how much longer now?

I have the ASR just in 9mm, and I really want the other conversions, mainly 357Sig and 10mm. Any chance you will be getting them in?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by quantumfart View Post
    I have the ASR just in 9mm, and I really want the other conversions, mainly 357Sig and 10mm. Any chance you will be getting them in?
    The 10mm and 357 have a diffrent (larger) lower. Not comparable with the 9mm conversions.

Damn am i getting excited for these to start shipping out. Are we likely to see them 2nd or 3rd week of June?

Quote Originally Posted by quantumfart View Post
    The cost of upgrading the 9mm to these calibres is basically the same price as a new rifle. Doesn't really make sense.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Mid June they should be shipping, we can order any conversion kits or parts for the ASRs, just preorder them on our next shipment. Drop a line to hical@shaw.ca & we will bring in whatever you need!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    I've been busy with life - work - dealing with insurance due to a water leak in my house that took out my kitchen/office/laundry room, buying Bark River Knives and new mtn bikes for myself and my family = is it to late to pre-order one of these 10mm carbines.
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

We brought a few extra in for the store, drop a line to hical@shaw.ca & we can notify you if there are any left that are unspoken for!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!